PO: You Blew It! Keep Doing What You're Doing

serum7

all five pre-orders for the splatter variant going to Maryland addresses have not been shipped yet. Idk how to find out this person's name or email though.

give vc 5 minutes and it will be done.  if you're not against it i think it would be pretty cool to cancel this ebay douches order and send the record to museummouth or someone.

apparently the same dude was selling the aof boxset for $500: 

"ebay user 

reggiomedia1 was scalping them  at 500$ a pop I think he had multiple ones"

all five pre-orders for the splatter variant going to Maryland addresses have not been shipped yet. Idk how to find out this person's name or email though.

That eBay users previous ID was "gabew3333".  Were any of your Maryland orders placed by someone with the name Gabe?  You can see all past User IDs under a sellers profile. He probably changed his ID just so his username couldn't be tied to his actual name or email.  Ha ha!

He must be watching us....creepy.  I don't really think that would ever sell for that much to be honest.  Nothing against YBI!...but let's be real.

No doubt! There are some of us (i.e. ME) that were not fortunate enough to land that sweet splatter variant. Ehhh....it's all good.

I suffer through notifications for all the random shit TSR tweets just so I won't miss stuff like this. Perhaps you should consider doing the same.

So, just curious TopShelf, I noticed you guys have that feature on your new site that is supposed to email alert you if an out of stock item suddenly comes back into stock.  Any chance we might see some overrun copies of the splatter variant spontaneously appear eventually?