Warped Tour 2014

I can get down to terror. I don't know why they've been thrown in with metalcore bands lately. And falling in reverse is a huge guilty pleasure of mine. Two years ago they were one of my favorite shows at warped tour. If you dont look at them like a scene band and more like motley crue it makes more sense.

im pumped on terror haha.

when i was on the allstars tour with stray, terror would come on stage and say everyone who hasnt heard of us raise your hands. practically everyone raised their hands. its wicked good exposure for them and they are having a lot of fun with it. Vogel is character man haha.

i cant really do anything with FIR. and ronnie, sheesh. but i guess you could say they photograph well. and the kids love them. i took this on one of the texas dates on warped. ronnie came out the girl holding her face was literally crying. 

crazy_fan_by_henster311-d56pn3l.jpg

Pretty sure with it being the 20th anniversary and all, there will be some throwbacks this summer.

I keep hearing New Found Glory is playing and someone told me NOFX. (We'll see)

NOFX is going to Germany in May, so I thought they wouldn't do much more touring in the rest of the year - but it looks like they're playing in Las Vegas toward the end of that month, so maybe they'll be down to tour with Warped. If they do, I'll be going sure as shit - but this lineup so far is pretty lame save for Less Than Jake and Teenage Bottlerocket. I don't actually know what I expected from Warped Tour in 2014 though.

I don't know by what definition this is a "20th Anniversary" tour. Weak shit.

Last year had The Wonder Years, Silverstein, Go Radio, The Amity Affliction, The Story So Far, Man Overboard, The Chariot, Story of the Year, Motion City Soundtrack and Defeater... This year has... shit. 

Someone could totally argue that good Warped Tour lineups ended awhile ago, but this year has more shitcore and teeny pop music than I ever remember.

NOFX is going to Germany in May, so I thought they wouldn't do much more touring in the rest of the year - but it looks like they're playing in Las Vegas toward the end of that month, so maybe they'll be down to tour with Warped. If they do, I'll be going sure as shit - but this lineup so far is pretty lame save for Less Than Jake and Teenage Bottlerocket. I don't actually know what I expected from Warped Tour in 2014 though.

I don't know by what definition this is a "20th Anniversary" tour. Weak shit.

NOFX will be in Montebello, QC June 20 or 21 for Amnesia Rockfest

i know that doesnt rule them out for the whole tour but it does for some dates

Last year had The Wonder Years, Silverstein, Go Radio, The Amity Affliction, The Story So Far, Man Overboard, The Chariot, Story of the Year, Motion City Soundtrack and Defeater... This year has... shit. 

Someone could totally argue that good Warped Tour lineups ended awhile ago, but this year has more shitcore and teeny pop music than I ever remember.

My understanding of most of those bands is that they are

shitcore and teeny pop music

You would think that for a 20 year anniversary tour they would pull out some of the O.G. bands that played the early tours. Bad Religion, ALL, Lagwagon, Rancid etcetc, but then again could those bands fill every stadium parking lot for a full tour.

Unfortunately they probably couldn't but what a wonderful tour that would be!

NOFX will be in Montebello, QC June 20 or 21 for Amnesia Rockfest

i know that doesnt rule them out for the whole tour but it does for some dates

I think those two dates are both in California - and there are five or six California dates, so it's possible, but I'm doubtful. I'd really like NOFX to be on the lineup this year so I can justify going to see Less Than Jake and Teenage Bottlerocket as well. Not to mention I'm worried NOFX will stop touring soon and I haven't seen them yet ... they are kinda old as shit these days.