Possible EARTH represses?

Dammit Southern Lord. Dammit. Dammit. Fine, you win. Take my money. All of it.

Hex on black is in my cart. Thought about getting the white, but I have another album on white vinyl and I like plain black better I guess. I already have Bees... on CD, so I'm content with that. Now, do I add Pilgrimage and the APMD album I've been wanting for a while as well? 

Seems the red Bees is already sold out. Can't seem to locate the golden version though, or is it not up yet?

*Edit.

Wow. Seriously? The orange was Europe only and that's sold out already as well. Coloured vinyl is done for both.

What's this about a gold version..?

I was on SL.com right when these were put up and it looked like they only made 400 out of the 500 available.  Wonder if the other 100 will be sold through Vacation Vinyl or somewhere else (tour, maybe?)

I went onto the European site about 20 minutes after people posted they were up in the US store and there were 40 something of each left. I guess it's possible they went up earlier in Europe, but if not, perhaps there are 500 worldwide.

• 2 weeks later...

Dylan's soundtrack to Gold movie now available from their own store:

https://www.districtlines.com/earth

The sample track is the sh*t, I actually thinks it's an alternate version of an Earth track, but can't recall exactly which one it is at this time. Sounds as dry as the movie supposedly is.

Dylan's soundtrack to Gold movie now available from their own store:

https://www.districtlines.com/earth

The sample track is the sh*t, I actually thinks it's an alternate version of an Earth track, but can't recall exactly which one it is at this time. Sounds as dry as the movie supposedly is.

Pressing info:

100 Blue

400 Gold

500 Black

Per Facebook

Guest stl_ben.

Just a heads up for any of you who ordered these reissues, I emailed Southern Lord asking them to ship my vinyl inside inner sleeve, outside of cover to avoid seam splits and they said they were happy to help. If you're concerned about that kind of thing, just shoot them an email.

Guest stl_ben.

I believe that's how they normally ship albums anyway. At least my Yob reissue came that way. Even the SL releases I bought in store were like that. 

That's awesome, this is my first mailorder from them, so I wanted to be sure. They seem like solid folk over there. 

That's awesome, this is my first mailorder from them, so I wanted to be sure. They seem like solid folk over there.

Be prepared for the best record packaging too. I love those corner protectors they use. I ended up just ordering the black versions of these and can't wait to finally have all of the Earth studio stuff. Probably going to marathon it all.

I believe that's how they normally ship albums anyway. At least my Yob reissue came that way. Even the SL releases I bought in store were like that.

Really? Every record I have got from them is inside the sleeve.

I'm surprised that the blue vinyl variant of Drcarlsonalbion's Gold is more rare than the golden vinyl, since after all that's what it's named after. Good for me though as I'm hoping it to last a bit so as to allow some tim eto raise funds. The first hundred will be gone in no time, I reckon.

*Edit. Nevermind, gone already. Here's to hoping the gold will last for a bit.

Apparantely there's also a white Hex

10363123_644191028984203_436068332985907

Guest stl_ben.

I'm surprised that the blue vinyl variant of Drcarlsonalbion's Gold is more rare than the golden vinyl, since after all that's what it's named after. Good for me though as I'm hoping it to last a bit so as to allow some tim eto raise funds. The first hundred will be gone in no time, I reckon.

Apparantely there's also a white Hex

10363123_644191028984203_436068332985907

That was already known...and posted in this thread on the previous page. It's /500 and they sold 400 online, sold out pretty quickly...There's an orange Bees Made Honey... as well. Same numbers.

Damn it. The gold is gone by now as well. Should teach one not to sleep on anything Mr Carlson puts out. That is sad.

Guest stl_ben.

Stupid question, but are these 180 gram? The first print of "Bees.." was, I think.

Good question actually! I just tried looking on SL, Earth's Facebook, and discos, (just in case anyone posted one for sale yet now that they've supposedly shipped) and couldn't find anything.

Also, only 66/2500 of Bees on black vinyl left in store and 54/2500 of Hex on black. Slightly surprised those are still available.