Motley Crue 180 Gram Vinyl Re-Issues

My dad got me all of the 180 gram re-issues that came out last month for my birthday and for some reason they thought it would be cool to add a weathered effect to everything and make it look old or something... Kinda lame. They pretty much just printed on corner creases and washed out some of the color. Did they do this to the ones they released a few years ago?

My dad got me all of the 180 gram re-issues that came out last month for my birthday and for some reason they thought it would be cool to add a weathered effect to everything and make it look old or something... Kinda lame. They pretty much just printed on corner creases and washed out some of the color. Did they do this to the ones they released a few years ago?

After seeing the pictures I have to agree. Incredibly lame. Yellowcard did the same thing with 'Southern air' but it kind of went with the vibe of the record and I actually dug the look of it on that. The Mötley Crue's make no sense though. My og copies from 25 years ago only look 1/4 as ring rung as those.

My wife got me the Dr. Feelgood reissue for my birthday but I returned it. I can't see spending $20 on a reissue when originals are aplenty for $5.

but you didn't spend $20.  she did.  it was a gift.  one she was probably nervous about buying because she's worried you never like anything she gets for you.

good luck with christmas.

JEEZE!!! Why does everyone hate RealTalk? I've seen you guys blasting him before on numerous threads.

Plus, my thread is better anyway because I made it.

Pretty sure it's a female. The way the person reacts is so childish, it has to be someone with hormones running amok.

Guest deleted

Nobody gives a shit that you start a thousand threads. Shut the fuck up.

Pretty sure it's a female. The way the person reacts is so childish, it has to be someone with hormones running amok.

Says the childish misogynist.

Unless that's a white whale, you should sell that. I cannot believe how much they go for.

Definitely not selling it any time soon. I know it goes for big cash. I got it by placing an ad on craigslist back when it was only in SF. Went to the guys house and found the strangest collection of records: Cal Tjader, first pressing of Blue Train, Charles Manson, orginal sealed copies of Verbal Abuse's lp and 7 inch, and the OG Crue on Leathur. Bought them all for a few bucks each.