ICP - "The First Six" Box Set

What is a juggalo? He drinks like a fish and then he starts huggin' people like a drunk bitch. Next thing, he's pickin' fights with his best friends, then he starts with the huggin' again, fuck!

As someone who has no clue what a juggalo is, I assume yes. You are correct. With addition to the thing about living in their parent's basements, and still obeying basic consensus opinion that it's still very cool to return your books to the local library within the standard two week period.

As bad as I think ICP and their fans are, I would buy Milenko in a heartbeat.  I still probably remember most of the lyrics too.  15-year old me thought that shit was hilarious.

I couldn't agree more dude.  I'll never forget seeing Biohazard open for ICP at 9:30 club.  Weirdest band combo ever.

As someone who has no clue what a juggalo is, I assume yes. You are correct. With addition to the thing about living in their parent's basements, and still obeying basic consensus opinion that it's still very cool to return your books to the local library within the standard two week period.

I wont deny it, I liked these idiots in highschool, went to a few concerts, and got faygo dumped on me and all that crap.... It was fun back then but feels a little foolish looking back at it now, but I have no regrets. I will say, I never painted my face or dressed like these trashy hillbilly's you see on the internet. With that said, watching these clowns act they way they do is hilarious. I can get lost for hours on the internet looking at pics and reading articles about, "juggalo's." Its some funny shit!

These guys played Bamboozle a few years ago. Same time as Motley Crue so I obviously didnt check out ICP. But holy fuck was there a million Faygo bottles/Juggalos. Its was then I realized how shitty the punk rock festival I grew up loving had become extremely shitty. Lil Wayne the next night was just the icing on the cake regarding that.