ICP - "The First Six" Box Set

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWuLfTTGsCM

jump to 4:13 in that video to see it.

they said it should be out in december, but it didn't happen.

looks like its a vinyl release, but i haven't found any info to confirm that.

it's their first six albums (well seven, because it has both wraith albums), plus the dog beats ep.

the 13  year old in me is really excited about this.

heh. thumbs down for sharing information.

i keep forgetting people younger than me frequent this page.

i was a huge fan of these guys in the mid 90s.

coc - milenko would be great to have.

it also would have been rad if they included beverly kills, terror wheel, and tunnel of love.

I'm gonna assume this is a CD boxset since it doesn't say anything about vinyl anywhere and it even references the "Bonus CD" of Dog Beats on the back of the box.  While juggalos will buy anything, even things they have no need for, I'm sure a CD boxset is much more sought after in that crowd.

I'm gonna assume this is a CD boxset since it doesn't say anything about vinyl anywhere and it even references the "Bonus CD" of Dog Beats on the back of the box.  While juggalos will buy anything, even things they have no need for, I'm sure a CD boxset is much more sought after in that crowd.

Come on man, don't crush Sean's dreams.

heh. thumbs down for sharing information.

i keep forgetting people younger than me frequent this page.

i was a huge fan of these guys in the mid 90s.

coc - milenko would be great to have.

it also would have been rad if they included beverly kills, terror wheel, and tunnel of love.

You got a negative vote from someone with Yellowcard and Foster the People in his tradelist. I wouldn't worry.

yea i've been meaning to pick up riddle box for a while, but i have no interest for anything after milenko, honestly.

if this isn't on vinyl, i'm not going to bother with it, but if it is, i would buy it for coc, ringmaster, riddle box, and milenko alone.

I know it's frowned upon simply going in to a thread to shit on the band/artist/magnet haters.

But even 13 year old me would laugh at anyone that bought this.

Now here's me, 20 years later shaking my head in disbelief that anyone would actually consider paying good money for this crap.

Guys, it isn't too hard to talk shit about ICP. I don't know why you guys would take this seriously when there is a fucking 200+ page Brand New thread.

yea, this.

i wasn't expecting anyone to be like 'OH MY GOD I LOVE ICP', but i'm there are some folk on here that would be interested to finally own some of their early stuff on wax, like i am.

also, i don't think dog beats being on cd really discredits the rest of these from possibly being vinyl, but then again, the mellon collie CD reissue was this size, and yea, cds.