Recent purchases

Random-ass scores from the local shop:

EE3rYOh.png

Nightwish Once import (1x pic disc, 1x black lp) for $18, MCR's Welcome To The Black Parade pic disc import for $8, Blink 182's Down import for $8, Drowning Pool's Tear Away import pink 7" for $4 (lol) and Jurassic Park Soundtrack tape for a buck. 

NICE!!! Loving all their stuff right now. Piñata has been on repeat a lot lately.

I streamed Piñata on Spotify last week and immediately ordered the Best Buy CD version with bonus tracks. I've been meaning to order it on vinyl and figured I'd pick up everything else while I was at it. The album is very good.

Random-ass scores from the local shop:

EE3rYOh.png

Nightwish Once import (1x pic disc, 1x black lp) for $18, MCR's Welcome To The Black Parade pic disc import for $8, Blink 182's Down import for $8, Drowning Pool's Tear Away import pink 7" for $4 (lol) and Jurassic Park Soundtrack tape for a buck.

Which exchange did you grab those from? Always used to have horrible luck when i went around to the different locations. Most stuff that was cool was significantly overpriced.

Which exchange did you grab those from? Always used to have horrible luck when i went around to the different locations. Most stuff that was cool was significantly overpriced.

Parma. I hadn't been there in a couple months and they expanded. There was a lot of nu-metal left, particularly Disturbed 7"s. I've had pretty good luck with some insane finds - I usually find one thing in an Exchange every time I go.

Parma. I hadn't been there in a couple months and they expanded. There was a lot of nu-metal left, particularly Disturbed 7"s. I've had pretty good luck with some insane finds - I usually find one thing in an Exchange every time I go.

Thats cool they expanded the parma store. I would have alot of luck finding more off beat stuff that they probably didnt know what it was for really cheap.

One store by me in pittsburgh must have got a huge stoner or doom metal trade and slowly putting it out. Been able tograb alot of awesome stuff for cheaper than e bay/discogs but still not uber cheap, thank god for store credit.

Boris - Pink (icy pink or whatever)

Drive Like Jehu - Yank Crime

Guided by Voices - Let's Go Eat The Factory

Jonsi and Alex - Riceboy Sleeps

OM - Pilgrimage (new version from Southern Lord)

The Sonora Pine - The Sonora Pine

Tara Jane O'Neil - Where Shine New Lights

Just got

Lady gaga art pop

System of a down s/t

New tbs

Billie joe & norah foreverly

311 stereolithic

Mars volta bedlam in goliath

Bush razorblade suitcase & science of things

50 cent get rich or die tryin

Blink 182 mt& TS