Recent purchases

Been staying out of here lately because some of you buy some crazy shit and I'm jealous. I've been buying way too many graphic novels lately and slacking on records. Recently have bought:

Chelsea Wolfe - Grime and the Glow repress

Don Caballero - Five Pairs Of Crazy Pants/bonus live 12"

Earth - Hex

Palace - Palace (Days in the Wake)

Went back to mimaroglu, made a decidedly non-clearance purchase.

eliane radigue - opus 17 double long playing record set

paperclip people - basic reshape twelve inch single record

michel mange - musique tachiste long playing record

super djata band - vol. 2 blue long playing record

franois bayle - lexprience acoustique triple long playing record set

jean-claude risset music from computer long playing record

slowscan vol.22 -  soundproof nr.0 long playing record

slowscan vol.23 - richard maxfield - richard maxfield double long playing record set

bo anders - persson love is here to stay double long playing record set

brigitte fontaine / areski belkacem / art ensemble of chicago - comme la radio long playing record

joe mcphee - pieces of light long playing record

Today on my lunch break I bought a small collection of 129 records from a really nice lady.  All of them are NM.  The collection has the entire Led Zeppelin discography, tons of AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, Deep Purple, Kix, Poison etc.  Once I got done looking through everything I was afraid to ask how much she wanted expecting a huge number.......she said "oh, I was thinking about .25 cents each".  I almost passed out.  I gave her $50 for everything and left with a massive smile on my face.  I work for a game company so I sent her 6 games to play with her sister and nieces/nephews when they go on trips.  The records are in the mail room right now b/c it's super hot out today.  All I want to do is go downstairs and look through them for the remainder of the day.  :)

Today on my lunch break I bought a small collection of 129 records from a really nice lady. All of them are NM. The collection has the entire Led Zeppelin discography, tons of AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, Deep Purple, Kix, Poison etc. Once I got done looking through everything I was afraid to ask how much she wanted expecting a huge number.......she said "oh, I was thinking about .25 cents each". I almost passed out. I gave her $50 for everything and left with a massive smile on my face. I work for a game company so I sent her 6 games to play with her sister and nieces/nephews when they go on trips. The records are in the mail room right now b/c it's super hot out today. All I want to do is go downstairs and look through them for the remainder of the day. :)

That is one hell of a deal. If you are parting with any of those maiden/sabbath stuff i would be happy to take them off your hands. Where did you find this very nice lady?

Balance and composure - TTWTWM (NSR Sub) 11/200
Balance and composure - only boundaries /500 clear gold
Balance ad composure - separation black /500
Balance and composure - separation blue sulfire split /500
Balance and composure/tigers jaw split clear green /300
Blink 182- dude ranch hot topic splatter
Blink 182 - s/t hot topic splatter
Blink 182 - the mark Tom and Travis show hot topic splatter
Man overboard - heart attack (record release 98/125)
Seahaven - Ghost/Acoustic - Tour press 77/100
Seahaven - Ghost/Acoustic - white/blue marble /500

I'm stoked.

Went to Atlanta again, but spent much less than I usually do because I only bought three things. Which is a good thing.

• Dive (a.k.a. DIIV) - Human 7" (black)
  • Yip Deceiver/Kishi Bashi - Split 7"
  • Small Black - Real People EP

I had a sealed copy of Stars - The North in my hand because it was on sale for $10, but ended up putting it back because I knew I'd never listen to it. I'm working on curbing my habit of impulse buying albums I won't listen to just because they're cheap.