Recent purchases

I mentioned last week about the Peaking Lights 936 Remixed 12", but never actually posted what all I ended up getting that weekend. So, here's the rest. Everything in the picture was out of used bins, so I got a ton of great deals. In fact, the only thing I paid more than $8.50 for was the St. Vincent album (paid $12). 

10903441_1556064254635778_1156479228_n.j

I mentioned last week about the Peaking Lights 936 Remixed 12", but never actually posted what all I ended up getting that weekend. So, here's the rest. Everything in the picture was out of used bins, so I got a ton of great deals. In fact, the only thing I paid more than $8.50 for was the St. Vincent album (paid $12). 

10903441_1556064254635778_1156479228_n.j

That Pocahaunted record is really good

Just catched a Echo & The Bunnymen "Rust" Double-7", it's a white label, seemingly promo only (London Records LONDJ 424). I can't figure out the other three Songs, cause I won't spoil the vinyl by playing it and the Internet doesn't help either. I reckon by their lengths, it's "History chimes", "When it all blows over" and perhaps "What Are You going to do with your life".

Just catched a Echo & The Bunnymen "Rust" Double-7", it's a white label, seemingly promo only (London Records LONDJ 424). I can't figure out the other three Songs, cause I won't spill the vinyl by playing it and the Internet doesn't help either. I reckon by their lengths, it's "History chimes", "When it all blows over" and perhaps "What Are You going to do with your life".

What..?

That's what I meant. Sorry for that. What's so cryptic about my post, apart from that slip?  

Dude, spinning it one time to see what the songs are is most definitely not going to "spoil" your 7".

It was less a questioning "what" than a "are you fucking kidding me?" what.

Dude, spinning it one time to see what the songs are is most definitely not going to "spoil" your 7".

It was less a questioning "what" than a "are you fucking kidding me?" what.

No no u no understand no, such promo, very value, much mint! Wow!

I'll post some better pictures in the next couple days, but I'm really happy and felt like sharing these instantaneously!

b8b74e378a8dc03f0cd191d9032aa33b_zps1c53

The Beach Boys. Smile Box Set (sealed, lingered in our store for years, so I grabbed it for a mere 50 bucks)

46306217d68a30eebb0f41245b18c905_zpsa713

Built To Spill. Ancient Melodies of the Future

2d17b65035c05272867afa607b18345a_zps08b5

Sigur Ros. ( )

Ordered a copy of Jimmy Eat World - Damage the other day with the cover signed by the entire band for $35. Thought it was a good deal. But it came today and turns out it's a test pressing. Never owned one before, but thought it was pretty great steal. 

Everything from the past month:

The Music of Grand Theft Auto V

City and Colour - Bring Me Your Love

The Get Up Kids - Four Minute Mile (white)

Shiner - The Egg (orange)

Sunny Day Real Estate - Diary (translucent red)

The World is a Beautiful Place.../Deer Leap - Are Here to Help You (translucent gold)

The World is a Beautiful Place... - Formlessness (translucent blue)

The World is a Beautiful Place... - Josh is Dead (green)