SECULAR HAZE'S CHARITY DRIVE

Guest Secular Haze

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING START TO THIS CHARITY DRIVE!

I can't tell you how appreciative I am for your support.

Now, a final announcement before bed.

I will be matching the proceeds at the end of each month to double the donation.  Everyone enjoy the rest of your night and we'll do this again sometime within the next few weeks. 

Solid dude just got more solid.  Well done, as always, Sec.

• 1 month later...
Guest Secular Haze

In all seriousness though, it's good to see you posting, Sec. We missed you and your heart of gold. I hope all is well. 

Thanks, man.  All is well.  Everything good with you?

Guest Secular Haze

If anyone sent me a PM over the last month and didn't get a response, I apologize.  My inbox was flooded with messages since the last charity sale in January and I was unable to respond to a lot of them.  

We currently have $30 in the pot from the first 2 sales over a month ago.  A donation will be made later this week after the next sale on Tuesday.  Thanks again for all the interest and support.  

Guest Secular Haze

I wanted to add a quick rule to the drive before we get started here in just over 2 hours.  Please include the name of the item in the subject of your PM after the item goes up for sale.  This will prevent false starts.  Thank you and good luck!

I wanted to add a quick rule to the drive before we get started here in just over 2 hours.  Please include the name of the item in the subject of your PM after the item goes up for sale.  This will prevent false starts.  Thank you and good luck!

Great rule.  I'm sure you get spammed pretty hard within the first 10 seconds of posting the item up for grabs.

Eager to see what's going up in a few hours.