SECULAR HAZE'S CHARITY DRIVE

Guest Secular Haze

Just to clear it up for anyone who thinks I am a bad person for being down for this, in the first post it says that the records would be stuff that most VCers would like, and I have a pretty wide range of tastes. So yeah, sorry if that bothers you, but the chance to grab a cheap record that I may like and help out a charity is worth me sending something in blindly. I didn't do that the second time. Sorry if that bothers you, leatherjacket (who has downvoted other posts of mine), logan and museummouth.

The best part of all of this is that there are some people that are going to benefit so hard from these records being sold by Sec. We get a few minutes of anticipation/fun and someone else is getting food that is in need. I'm honestly not sure if it gets better than that on VC. 

Guest Secular Haze

The best part of all of this is that there are some people that are going to benefit so hard from these records being sold by Sec. We get a few minutes of anticipation/fun and someone else is getting food that are in need. I'm honestly not sure if it gets better than that on VC. 

Well said sapst.  I am maxed out yet again on votes getting everyone on pages 1 and 2.  I'll be voting this up tomorrow for sure!

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING START TO THIS CHARITY DRIVE!  

I can't tell you how appreciative I am for your support.

Now, a final announcement before bed.

I will be matching the proceeds at the end of each month to double the donation.  Everyone enjoy the rest of your night and we'll do this again sometime within the next few weeks.

Holy bananas, are you a real person? This makes me happy on so many levels.

The best part of all of this is that there are some people that are going to benefit so hard from these records being sold by Sec. We get a few minutes of anticipation/fun and someone else is getting food that is in need. I'm honestly not sure if it gets better than that on VC. 

This is the reason why I love this site and this community so much. Strangers coming together for a great cause like this is incredible.

Just to clear it up for anyone who thinks I am a bad person for being down for this, in the first post it says that the records would be stuff that most VCers would like, and I have a pretty wide range of tastes. So yeah, sorry if that bothers you, but the chance to grab a cheap record that I may like and help out a charity is worth me sending something in blindly. I didn't do that the second time. Sorry if that bothers you, leatherjacket (who has downvoted other posts of mine), logan and museummouth.

I never downvoted you on anything, I just saw where the other dudes were coming from. No need to call people out. This is a thread about happy things, spread the love everyone.

I just upvoted two of your posts so hopefully you can sleep tonight

I just upvoted two of your posts so hopefully you can sleep tonight

I only even addressed it because it was brought up. I have more class than to try and bring drama into a charity thread. 

I never downvoted you on anything, I just saw where the other dudes were coming from. No need to call people out. This is a thread about happy things, spread the love everyone.

You upvoted a post that was "calling me out", and just there said you were in accordance with them. You got yourself involved in that regard, don't get mad at me for explaining myself.

Guest Secular Haze

I mean, if you want to and it is ok with Secular Haze, I am fine with it. I am a fan of both bands. 

Whatever you guys work out is fine with me.  Just let me know.  Thanks!