Everything's Comin' Up Milhouse!

Josh Weinstein (former producer/showrunner) was live tweeting a few episodes today. During "You Only Move Twice" he mentioned that most of Albert Brooks' lines were improvised and there's audio of a two-hour version of the episode, but he doesn't know where the tape is. Oh, how would I love to hear that.

Ahhhh I knew that. Fuck that episode was amazing.

Don't have cable, so I've been streaming the whole marathon. Except there is a massive Internet outage in my area right now, and it's totally botching my flow.

A_Milhouse_Divided_108.JPG

"I will now read these special vows which Homer has prepared for this occasion. Do you, Marge, take Homer, in richness and in poorness... Poorness is underlined... In impotence and in potence... In quiet solitude or blasting across the alkali flats in a jet-powered, monkey navigated... And it goes on like this."

Josh Weinstein (former producer/showrunner) was live tweeting a few episodes today. During "You Only Move Twice" he mentioned that most of Albert Brooks' lines were improvised and there's audio of a two-hour version of the episode, but he doesn't know where the tape is. Oh, how would I love to hear that.

I was watching this one the other day and I felt like Brooks absolutely stood out for his voice work. He was fantastic in it

We don't get FXX on our satellite which is probably good since I'd get nothing done if we did

I'm moving next week, and I've done next to nothing about it because I need to watch these episodes for a 206th time.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...