Everything's Comin' Up Milhouse!

• 2 weeks later...

It's a neat concept, but one of the Simpsons writers has already debunked it by saying the kind of foresight that would be necessary for that would involve them knowing they'd be on the air for even half as long as they have been.

But just the fact that you can connect the dots between the 6 months and the coma is great.

It's a neat concept, but one of the Simpsons writers has already debunked it by saying the kind of foresight that would be necessary for that would involve them knowing they'd be on the air for even half as long as they have been.

But just the fact that you can connect the dots between the 6 months and the coma is great.

Yeah, I read that too.  It's one of those coincidences that's neat more than anything else.  I like the theory nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lego Kwik-E Mart coming May 1st! New wave of mini-figs coming soon as well!!

http://kotaku.com/the-official-lego-kwik-e-mart-is-also-cursed-1691475635

Stoked for the new mini fig line. I've only got half of the last series, need to remedy that right quick.

I've been listening to the Sam Simon WTF interview on my dog walks and all I can see is he seemed like an incredible person.

Stoked for the new mini fig line. I've only got half of the last series, need to remedy that right quick.

I've been listening to the Sam Simmon WTF interview on my dog walks and all I can see is he seemed like an incredible person.

I've got a bunch of doubles I'd sell you for cheap.

• 1 month later...