Post Your Record Storage Area

I've posted here before not too long ago but I recently moved into a condo last week with my fiance this is my new music room.

20upudu.jpg

And a futon across the room where I sit and listen to music/jam

50jk7t.jpg

I was just about to pose this question, as I'm getting an expedit soon haven't seen it done thus far.  Where did you get the feet?  I'm going to want to raise mine a bit so it's just easier access.

Sfish- I got them at Ikea. They weren't much and I think they make a big difference my fiance talked me into getting them she says "it makes it look like a real piece of furniture" or something along those lines. I'd like to do the Led lights but I'm not that crafty. Ikea also sells these neat cd/dvd towers that mount to the wall I have them at my parents house but I haven't put them up yet in our new condo.

Sfish- I got them at Ikea. They weren't much and I think they make a big difference my fiance talked me into getting them she says "it makes it look like a real piece of furniture" or something along those lines. I'd like to do the Led lights but I'm not that crafty. Ikea also sells these neat cd/dvd towers that mount to the wall I have them at my parents house but I haven't put them up yet in our new condo.

http://1000bulbs.com/category/12-inch-segments-of-12v-standard-led-tape-light/

this may help with the LED idea

EDIT

Can't forget the connectors/etc.

http://1000bulbs.com/category/12v-power-accessories-for-standard-output-led-tape-light/

309lzxg.jpg

Got two sets of speakers, the Harman/Kardon ones are plugged into my TV, and then I stream music from my Macbook to Apple TV and it plays through those speakers.

Then some Sony speakers next to them are connected to the Sherwood receiver (which probably doesn't have enough cooling space on the top but I couldn't resist putting it there cause it fits so perfectly).

And then I'm rockin' a low budget LP60. Cool. 

309lzxg.jpg

Got two sets of speakers, the Harman/Kardon ones are plugged into my TV, and then I stream music from my Macbook to Apple TV and it plays through those speakers.

Then some Sony speakers next to them are connected to the Sherwood receiver (which probably doesn't have enough cooling space on the top but I couldn't resist putting it there cause it fits so perfectly).

And then I'm rockin' a low budget LP60. Cool.

What is this?

Yeah those were discontinued. I saw those when I was trying to find out what they were last night. I thought the ones posted were just crosses.

Now I see where the bottom row is different heights.

Yes indeed, the bottom is differnt height, but it didn't really matter to me. And I need more of those, but they don't sell them anymore and they said instore that they won't produce them anymore... stupid!

• jhulud locked this topic