Post Your Record Storage Area

Expedit I

[image]

Expedit II (Just got it for Christmas)

[image]

Docent (for my stereo system and 7"s)

[image]

dude you need to DUST!

hahaha. well, in my defense, that pic was taken before my post-Xmas apartment clean up.

it sucks because until i move out of my apartment (which isn't going to be anytime soon) that is pretty much it for LP storage. no more room. and both expedits are pretty much filled.

I have one shelve on a borrowed shelving unit for my albums. It's running out of space quickly, so I need to rearrange to make it until I graduate in May. Then I'll find a more permanent place to live and start investing in some actual furniture and the like. And a non-bootleg set-up so I can actually get the full vinyl experience. I have my turntable jerry-rigged to some crappy speakers at the moment.

[image]

ha, you can spot the billions of no heroes from miles away. awesome print too. i missed out on that one, but lucked out on getting the jane doe print.

Guest abravemorning

[image]

I'm in the same boat as 311thrice. I haven't been able to build up my collection like I want to, so its rather unimpressive. It's a rather humble storage area.

When I get back to school, I'll show you guys bootleg.

I really like that 5x6 shelving unit that neurosis has. Any idea on a cost? I'm going to need furniture in a few months.

Guest abravemorning

Sorry. I'm not really motivated to pick anything up as I am moving next month. Hence the tote.

I just realized I left my checks visible in my picture of my 7" box. Yikes. Hope no one got my bank info.

[image]

I'm in the same boat as 311thrice. I haven't been able to build up my collection like I want to, so its rather unimpressive. It's a rather humble storage area.

Is that MY copy of CVA on your bed? ;D

Guest abravemorning
[image]

Is that MY copy of CVA on your bed? ;D

Yes it is. Good eye.

Guest abravemorning
Haha the blue and white just looked familiar... Here's my storage area now, I finally picked up an expedit two weeks ago.

I'm in the middle of packaging her up now. I package like a pro. ;)

Haha the blue and white just looked familiar... Here's my storage area now, I finally picked up an expedit two weeks ago.

[image]

7 inches are in the box in the second row.

oooOOOoo. I like that. How much was that? I'm out of room for my vinyl right now. I have to expand soon and that looks perfect.

I'm in the middle of packaging her up now. I package like a pro. ;)

;D

oooOOOoo. I like that. How much was that? I'm out of room for my vinyl right now. I have to expand soon and that looks perfect.

$79.99 at Ikea. My records before that were just leaning against the wall, haha.

$79.99 at Ikea. My records before that were just leaning against the wall, haha.

Cool. Thats not so bad. That may be my big buy of the spring. haha

Cool. Thats not so bad. That may be my big buy of the spring. haha

Nice! Mine was a christmas present for myself :).