Post Your Record Storage Area

yeah they didnt but i found their From here to zero cd used for a buck and grabbed it years ago and have been a fan since. Its a shame that all the skate punk bands from across the pond dont really get recognition over here.

at one point they had a deal with go kart who i thought would of pumped some advertising into them in the states.

they've parted ways now. still see tom and dave about at the odd show

they are still a band. just not active really at all.

8-Tracks and Shit box

[image]

News of the World is not shit.

My copy of it is.

One of the first albums I ever bought way back before I learned to check the inside before buying.

So bad it is unplayable.

Whoever let it get so scratched should be shot.

So now I just keep it for the amazing art.

My favourite jacket ever.

News of the World is not shit.

My copy of it is.

One of the first albums I ever bought way back before I learned to check the inside before buying.

So bad it is unplayable.

Whoever let it get so scratched should be shot.

So now I just keep it for the amazing art.

My favourite jacket ever.

hell yeah, my roomate used to have news of the world framed and up in our apartment.

Ha, Thanks man! His sole purpose in life is to protect my record collection.

I hear you! I have two pups, a 150-pound Anatolian Shepherd and a 100-pound German Shep mix. They're protectors of the collection as well.

I bet you nobody is going to mess with that Anatolian. I was actually considering one of those, but I couldn't find any breeders that were close and had pups.

Guest drahtuos

christer, you should think about getting some shelves someday, you'll love having all those lovely records off the floors :)

Guest drahtuos

i've run out of shelf space pretty much and i have no room for another shelf, so i'm thinking of boxing up a bunch of them my records into the closet they go. it's the best solution i can think of :(

christer, you should think about getting some shelves someday, you'll love having all those lovely records off the floors :)

Yeah, that's the idea. We're looking for a new apartment right now and once we've moved I'll be buying some kind of bookshelf for the vinyl. Don't wanna start any new projects before we leave. Since I live in Sweden we've got a ton of IKEA's here. Shouldn't be too much trouble finding one. :)

• jhulud locked this topic