Post Your Record Storage Area

I should give you shit for liking Degrassi High.

Hey guys, can you guys fight amongst yourselves and leave Degrassi Out of this...

wait, we are talking about the original series and not the next gen.. though i think Manny Santos, Emma, and Paige (even though she had a big head) turned out being pretty fucking hot..

Remember that time when Claude Tanner offed himself in the bathroom, then when Caitlin came home she had flowers and they were from Claude? Greatest episode ever.

Hey guys, can you guys fight amongst yourselves and leave Degrassi Out of this...

wait, we are talking about the original series and not the next gen.. though i think Manny Santos, Emma, and Paige (even though she had a big head) turned out being pretty fucking hot..

Remember that time when Claude Tanner offed himself in the bathroom, then when Caitlin came home she had flowers and they were from Claude? Greatest episode ever.

yea, but that guy was a puss.. making caitlin take the rap for that vandalizing property and running away.. fuck that dude and his silly ass earring.

i think my fav ep is when dwayne and joey get into a fight in the restroom and joey draws blood and dwayne tells him he has aids.. or when spike gets pregnant. but i don't think anything can top SCHOOLS OUT where joey winds up fucking shit up with caitlin, and wheels kills that family because he's all fucked up and drunk. way to end a series.

amanda stepto is fucking hot.

yea, but that guy was a puss.. making caitlin take the rap for that vandalizing property and running away.. fuck that dude and his silly ass earring.

i think my fav ep is when dwayne and joey get into a fight in the restroom and joey draws blood and dwayne tells him he has aids.. or when spike gets pregnant. but i don't think anything can top SCHOOLS OUT where joey winds up fucking shit up with caitlin, and wheels kills that family because he's all fucked up and drunk. way to end a series.

Amanda Stepto and Stacie Mystysin DJ at a club in toronto every once and awhile.

Oh and for the record the best part of schools out is when Wheels tries to blame everything on everyone else when he is in Jail "I dont like it here joey, its not my fault lucy wanted chips, ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT KID WASN'T WEARING A SEAT BELT!"

Amanda Stepto and Stacie Mystysin DJ at a club in toronto every once and awhile.

Oh and for the record the best part of schools out is when Wheels tries to blame everything on everyone else when he is in Jail "I dont like it here joey, its not my fault lucy wanted chips, ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT KID WASN'T WEARING A SEAT BELT!"

yea, he had been doing that alot leading up the the finale. after his parents died, he got all weird and wouldn't take responsability for anything.. he was a a assehole to his grandparents...

i'd like to get a pic with amanda stepto. she's gorgeous. I think she's my age too.. :)

• jhulud locked this topic