Abominable Electronics - Handmade Guitar Pedals for Sale

photo_original_original.JPG

I've finally created an effect with my own touch and started to mass create the enclosures (still DIY, all done by me) and circuit boards so I can sell multiple copies. 

It's a big muff pedal w/ "Creamy Dreamer" mods that have a few small tweaks of my own including a Mids pot and a footswitch that changes the distortion clipping from 1n914 silicon diodes to 3mm red LEDs. I mounted the LEDs to the enclosure inside the goat head's eyes so when this mod is engaged you can see them light up as you play. This also adds a slight volume boost and a crunchier tone to the pedal. 

Each enclosure is painted and then beat up to give it a unique "relic" look. I then screen print the design (3 total colors) on each one and finish it with a light clear coat. Each pedal ends up looking slightly different but the design stays the same and is printed nicely each time. 

I've got them up for $125 + shipping and have a coupon code for friends that gives you 15% off when you enter "Getfuzzy" at checkout. 

I'm having a friend do a video with sound clips on different setups (bass and guitar plus different amps). I'll post it as soon as it's done if you want to hear it before ordering. If you search on YouTube for Creamy Dreamer muff you can get a general idea of what that version of the circuit sounds like. 

I only put up a small batch so I can sell them in waves and not become overwhelm with orders and building them nonstop since I work a full time job. This first batch will ship in approx 1-2 weeks. Most likely after next weekend. 

TO ORDER:

http://acityinside.storenvy.com/collections/10959-all-products/products/5022769-abominable-hail-satan-big-muff-pedal

The dude making the sound videos should be getting his pedal today. I'm hoping to have that available in the next day or two!

As of right now, there are only 5 pedals left in this batch of 10, once 2-3 more sell I'll be ordering parts for the next batch but if you want one within 1-2 weeks best time to grab it is now.