PO SOON: The Starting Line - Say It Like You Mean it

jewfro

A friend played them for me, and gave me a CD-R with the Say It Like You Mean It album.  I think it also had Echo by Trapt on it.  lol  Probably some other stuff, who knows what. 

But needless to say, it was not long before I was hooked and invested in the compact disc.

Echo by Trapt was my jam in 7th grade. The video had the girl from Harriet the Spy

Here is the official listing with all the details http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/The-Starting-Line-%2d-Say-It-Like-You-Mean-It-2XLP.html

The etching in the matrix is 100% not a numbering.

That's odd... Wonder what the etching represents. Anyone else with the green see this etching on the center of their records??

Just ordered off Amazon with prime, so it will be here by Thursday, which means it has to be either the blue or green as the tan won't be available until June...anyone have any info on copies through Amazon?

I had this in my cart but forgot to checkout. It now says temporarily unavailable. Guess I missed on this press and will have to wait now. Dammit!

Are the green variants numbered? I heard they were and on my records they have a "src/2" etched on them

They also have the "SRC 00034" or whatever this release number is.  So it cant be the release number..

Anyone know?

I know what a matrix is.....

This sir is not apart of the matrix:

a38ef41e-35f3-4264-b3e6-9de510be8b72.jpg  5bf37068-2f35-4668-b27e-d1cee306de9f.jpg

I just looked at mine and it has the exact same thing, SRC/2. I know it's not a numbering of the record, but who knows why the etchers put some of the things that they do and what they actually mean. In this case nothing of significance though I'm sure.

I just looked at mine and it has the exact same thing, SRC/2. I know it's not a numbering of the record, but who knows why the etchers put some of the things that they do and what they actually mean. In this case nothing of significance though I'm sure.

Okay cool.  Just wanted some confirmation on that.  Just makes me more curious though as to why they did it.. Unless it just means its a SRC double LP pressing..?

I know what a matrix is.....

This sir is not apart of the matrix:

a38ef41e-35f3-4264-b3e6-9de510be8b72.jpg5bf37068-2f35-4668-b27e-d1cee306de9f.jpg

That's etched into the run-off groove of the record... which is the matrix. Anyways my point was that it doesn't mean anything any of us need to know, which you've already learned. But I'm not gonna stop yelling, because that means I lost the fight.