PO SOON: The Starting Line - Say It Like You Mean it

jewfro

Ugh don't know what to do. THIS is the album I've been waiting for but I see most of the SRC catalog has ended up on Amazon..this makes it MUCH cheaper for me. With shipping this will come to around $58 AUD.  Do you think there will be another pressing after this?

I was told this by SRC:

"We are not sure and i doubt there will be any blue or green going to

distro. They are almost sold out in our store so probably a new color

will go to distro and wont be limited."

I was told this by SRC:

"We are not sure and i doubt there will be any blue or green going to

distro. They are almost sold out in our store so probably a new color

will go to distro and wont be limited."

Thanks! Guess I can make a safe bet I'll be able to get a copy from Amazon down the track. I don't care what color it is. Ta :)

Blue variant now on sale at Bull Moose: http://www.bullmoose.com/p/16323076/starting-line-say-it-like-you-mean-it-limited-pressing-of-1500-copies-on-blue-vinyl

Not sure if anyone else feels this way, but I still can't get myself to buy this. I think I'm finally over buying nostalgia buys that I'll rarely or never play.

Blue variant now on sale at Bull Moose: http://www.bullmoose.com/p/16323076/starting-line-say-it-like-you-mean-it-limited-pressing-of-1500-copies-on-blue-vinyl

Not sure if anyone else feels this way, but I still can't get myself to buy this. I think I'm finally over buying nostalgia buys that I'll rarely or never play.

I've been waiting on this record for a while, but the thirty dollar price tag scared me away. I definitely regret paying some of the cash I spent on some of these nostalgia buys. I think, from this point on, I will only be buying new records that come out at a reasonable price.

• 2 weeks later...
Starting Line – Say It Like You Mean It 2XLP Available Again!

We have arranged a repress of Starting Line’s “Say It Like You Mean It” this time on 180 Gram tan colored vinyl. These will ship after the original release date since it is technically a repress. We are estimating mid June.

CALLED IT