THE GREAT DEBATE VOL. 2: Sandwich Edition

What is your favorite sandwich place? Think chains.

Scores:

Subway:

Quiznos: 3

Jersey Mikes: 1

Jimmy Johns: 2

Rules: A simple vote will give the industrial fast food chain 1 point. An awesome well-described experience with one of them will give 2 points. A detracting, awful and detailed experience will give -1 point. 

Will be checking often. 

TGD: Tacos Results:

Taco Bell: 20

Del Taco: 8  

Taco Johns: 9

I don't think we have Del Tacos in Minnesota so I am going to have to go with C.) Taco Johns

Taco Johns > Del Taco.  Whenever I'm back home, I always make sure to get some potato oles.

I'll have to day Taco Bell over Del Taco though, Del Taco is sub par even by fast food standards.

Taco Johns > Del Taco.  Whenever I'm back home, I always make sure to get some potato oles.

I'll have to day Taco Bell over Del Taco though, Del Taco is sub par even by fast food standards.

In light of recent events, Taco Johns is being added as a competitor. 

If I'm judging this by having Del Taco in it's hometown (Barstow) on a regular basis, it's leaps and bounds better than Taco Bell. It's as good as most sit-down Mexican restaurants, I'm being serious haha. I've never had Taco John's, but Del Taco fresh from it's source is a beautiful thing. I can ship you guys burritos for records.

Oh! I do have a good Taco Bell story:

When I was stranded in Ohio for like 3 weeks, we had the option of gas station subway or Taco Bell (you had to walk like a mile to get there though). One night we got really bored and decided to hang out in Taco Bell. So we walk there and order our food...and the power goes out. One of the employees jumped up on the counter and yelled "ZOMBIES!!!!" Really loud and everyone just sort of fell silent until the generator kicked on.

They gave us a bunch of free food and bigger soda cups because of the wait.

By far the best time at Taco Bell ever.