HEY! We Don't Have That Where I Live.

There are a few Smashburgers in Georgia, but none of them are very close to where I live. It's definitely on my to-try list, though.

We also just got a Cook Out in Athens not too long ago. It's packed just about every time I pass by it, but I've had some of the food and wasn't too terribly impressed. I'd be willing to bet it's phenomenal hangover food.

Some people prefer to not give their money to those whose beliefs go against their own, especially when those beliefs involve intolerance, even if it is in the name of religion. Why do you even care?

it just strikes me as a weird way to go about life to evaluate everything thing you buy based on the beliefs of the owner of every company. Way to much work for me.

Some people prefer to not give their money to those whose beliefs go against their own, especially when those beliefs involve intolerance, even if it is in the name of religion. Why do you even care?

...and for the record, Chic Fil A has the worst food...soggy sandwiches and fries are not impressive to me.

I haven't eaten there since that whole deal, but damn if you're wrong about those sandwiches.

it just strikes me as a weird way to go about life to evaluate everything thing you buy based on the beliefs of the owner of every company. Way to much work for me.

You "vote" with your dollar, or however that saying goes.

Are there mennas anywhere besides Michigan? French t dub was my drunk thing for a while. All the fixings of a French toast breakfast (French toast, syrup, hash browns, sausage, eggs, ect) wrapped in a warm burrito. Mmmm

I personally don't evaluate everything thing I buy based on the beliefs of the owner of every company. Only when said people shove their somewhat ignorant beliefs (homophobia for example) in my face is when I say fuck you, you can't have my money. Example: In-N-Out Burger is also run by Christians if I am not mistaken, but they aren't in your face about it, they just make good food. If they have been outspoken about things, I sure haven't heard it...

I personally don't evaluate everything thing I buy based on the beliefs of the owner of every company. Only when said people shove their somewhat ignorant beliefs (homophobia for example) in my face is when I say fuck you, you can't have my money. Example: In-N-Out Burger is also run by Christians if I am not mistaken, but they aren't in your face about it, they just make good food. If they have been outspoken about things, I sure haven't heard it...

Fair enough

We don't have arguments about company founders' religious values pertaining to their company's products on "we don't have that where I live" threads in Georgia.

But we do have Chik-Fil-A in Georgia. And I love me some Chik-Fil-A.

(For the record, Chik-Fil-A has donated about $1.74 million to anti-LGBT organizations in the company's history, but that pales in comparison to the other $67 million they've donated to hundreds of other organizations and causes of all sorts, not to mention the millions of dollars worth of food they've given away since their inception. Yes, they've done "the wrong thing" by standing by their personal morals which happen to go against those of a lot of their customers, but they've done a helluva lot of good things as well. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty tired of seeing this argument continue, especially in this particular thread, wherein it literally doesn't matter at all. Let's do this thread a favor and put the final nail in this crispy, golden-brown coffin.)

Chick-fil-a is the most overrated fast food place I've ever been to. It's just fried chicken on a bun with pickles, and you can get that anywhere. It's really nothing special.

Two grocery stores that ought to be more widespread are Aldi and Wegmans. Aldi is just really cheap, almost entirely store-brand food, and it's owned by the same company that owns Trader Joe's. Wegmans is basically a grocery store plus a drugstore, and they have a huge variety of food. 

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty tired of seeing this argument continue, especially in this particular thread, wherein it literally doesn't matter at all. Let's do this thread a favor and put the final nail in this crispy, golden-brown coffin.)

Sorry, have to lol you since you kept it going while simultaneously saying it didn't matter at all.

Chick-fil-a is the most overrated fast food place I've ever been to. It's just fried chicken on a bun with pickles, and you can get that anywhere. It's really nothing special.

THANK YOU!

Yeah, who doesn't like waffle fries? And their chicken caesar wrap. I'd much rather have that over their sad, only 3 pickle slices sandwiches. 

I like waffle fries, it is just Chic Fil A's that are bad. If the person on the fryer fries them hard and shit, then they are ok.

Unfortunately for me, the closest one is about a half an hour away. HOWEVER, when the chance to go arises, I always go FOOD CRAZY and buy way too much stuff, but it's pretty dang cheap so it's AWESOME. Also, they are the only place I've ever seen with HAMM'S SPECIAL GOLDEN DRAFT or whatever it's called, which I don't even care for, but I feel like I always have to pick up a case because it will be few and far chances between when I'll get it again.

does anyone else on here have a Gabriel Brothers by them?

because I LOVE GABES. even though 75% of the stuff they get in there has holes in it or something.

however, you can get amazing deals on awesome stuff there if you keep checking back. (like my sister's recent $170 Sorel snow boots she got for $20, or the Sanuk sandals my bro-in-law got for $10, or the $85 Chaps sweater i had been eyeing at Kohls for my bf and then found for $16 there. also, lots of food super cheap.)