HEY! We Don't Have That Where I Live.

Steak n Shake is beginning to show up in the north. There's one at a rest stop on the PA turnpike.

Funny story about Steak n Shake...Once upon a time I was driving down to Georgia to see a special girl and I was passing through Augusta and saw a sign for Steak n Shake. I thought back to the one time I had it before when I was in Florida maybe like 7 years before this, and so I got off the highway and pulled in, walked up to the front door and into the restaurant, only to find that it was still being built. Good times. I then went to BoJangles (which we don't have anywhere near Philly) down the road. Even better times.

I'm sad that nobody here has ever had food from Dog n' Shake, it's a Wichita, KS only joint that makes bomb ass greasy food, or I'd put Bionic Burger up against any burger ever (minus Whataburger).  Speaking of, up until a New Years trip to Texas this year, I'd never had Whataburger.  We were in TX for a total of five days, we ate there six times.  So goddamn good. 

Steak n Shake is beginning to show up in the north. There's one at a rest stop on the PA turnpike.

Funny story about Steak n Shake...Once upon a time I was driving down to Georgia to see a special girl and I was passing through Augusta and saw a sign for Steak n Shake. I thought back to the one time I had it before when I was in Florida maybe like 7 years before this, and so I got off the highway and pulled in, walked up to the front door and into the restaurant, only to find that it was still being built. Good times. I then went to BoJangles (which we don't have anywhere near Philly) down the road. Even better times.

Yea, love me some Steak N Shake from time to time.

I just thought of something else awesome that we have in Florida (and throughout the south) that I haven't seen mentioned yet in this thread:  Steak 'n Shake

It's no In 'n Out, but blows away Five Guys

Besides giving you a ton of fries, I don't really get the hype of Five Guys. Burgers are average; slightly better than Wendys. The fries are decent.

Five Guys fries are incredible. And the burgers are a million times better than Wendy's.

The burger parties aren't the best but are fully redeemed by having literally thousands of possible topping combinations that don't cost extra.

I wish they had different rolls and more cheese varieties but whatever. I could go for a baggie of Cajun fries right naaaaaaa.