HEY! We Don't Have That Where I Live.

I spent a summer in AZ once and got addicted to In-N-Out. I don't understand why they haven't expanded east. Five Guys just doesn't fill that void.

We recently got Sonics around here too. Horribly overhyped. Only the limeades make it worth going.

I didn't know Sonic was hyped at all. Literally (and I'm serious, no exaggeration) every town with a population of 1000 in Texas has a Sonic. I'd go for happy hour, but that's about it. Food is decent, but definitely nothing to write home about.

Their limeade is great, and the ice makes it even better. They have cheap food but thats about it.

I don't really like fast food but In N Out is my one exception..they'd make bank if they expanded

In all honesty, is there an east coast only fast food chain?

I didn't know Sonic was hyped at all. Literally (and I'm serious, no exaggeration) every town with a population of 1000 in Texas has a Sonic. I'd go for happy hour, but that's about it. Food is decent, but definitely nothing to write home about.

They showed commercials for Sonic for about 2 years here when the closest one was down south. Then they finally built one a 1/2 hour outside Boston and people went crazy. Great marketing strategy I suppose, but the food fell short of the expectation.

The only strictly east coast chain I can think of is maybe Arby's?

Does anyone here have Adams Peanut Butter at their grocery store? We don't have it in Texas so we order it online, like 6 jars at a time. It's the only peanut butter we will eat. 

never heard of it! we have the normal Jiffy and Skippy and whatever organic (though delicious) sludge Trader Joe's sells.

Can we at least all agree that subway is everywhere and terrible?

I think Subway is pretty alright, to be honest. It's really nice to be in a fast food-dominated area (like a mall) and have the option to get more veggies than iceberg lettuce and a shitty tomato slice.

However, in a town of 50,000 (half of which are students), there are no fewer than seven Subways. There's one in the mall and one just outside the mall. Not even across the street, just between the mall parking lot and the street.