PO: "The Plural of Vinyl is Vinyl" Print from Bad Timing Records

I suppose I stand corrected in that regard then. I don't read POZ. Someone else sent me a text about it and I laughed. Either way, it's laughable that labels are trying to make this phrase trendy.

i can see how it's perceived that way but we aren't trying to start a trend or even contribute to one. there's no agenda. some people will like this print and buy it and others will not do either of those things.

on monday we are going to announce a new release and move on. this was just a fun project to kill some time.

i can see how it's perceived that way but we aren't trying to start a trend or even contribute to one. there's no agenda. some people will like this print and buy it and others will not do either of those things.

on monday we are going to announce a new release and move on. this was just a fun project to kill some time.

You're not trying to contribute to a trend? Are you not a label that presses previously released releases on vinyl? Does that not count as a trend? 

I'm not going to contribute to a trend, but if anyone wants to buy a band shirt with the Morton Salt girl on it, hit me up!

You're not trying to contribute to a trend? Are you not a label that presses previously released releases on vinyl? Does that not count as a trend? 

I'm not going to contribute to a trend, but if anyone wants to buy a band shirt with the Morton Salt girl on it, hit me up!

yr posting on a message board account on the internet. you hopped on the internet trend! let me know when those shirts go up for preorder.

yr posting on a message board account on the internet. you hopped on the internet trend! let me know when those shirts go up for preorder.

If I had started my own vinyl message board, perhaps this would carry some weight. You are also posting on a message board account on the internet, following yet another trend (by your standard, not mine). 

ScreenShot2014-02-26at31849PM_zpsb23ae41

I'll be printing these in a little bit, I'll let you guys know when I'm accepting orders  :D

They will be on AA shirts and be featured in black and cranberry colors (this is just a rough mock from a crappy website, I will be finalizing the design sometime next week and then taking it to the local apparel shop sometime next.) I'll have an estimated price then  :P

PS - sry my internet pooped out on me trying to get the new Crying EP thingy off BC so here is a double post  :( is anyone else having an issue w/ BC now?

Edited by HipsterAsFolk

ScreenShot2014-02-26at31849PM_zpsb23ae41

I'll be printing these in a little bit, I'll let you guys know when I'm accepting orders :D

They will be on AA shirts and be featured in black and cranberry colors (this is just a rough mock from a crappy website, I will be finalizing the design sometime next week and then taking it to the local apparel shop sometime next.) I'll have an estimated price then :P

PS - sry my internet pooped out on me trying to get the new Crying EP thingy off BC so here is a double post :( is anyone else having an issue w/ BC now?

Count me in for 1! #hipster4mod

I just don't understand why everyone is hopping on that phrase now. I'm going to blame it on a bunch of people discovering High Fidelity for the first time. But most people don't see that John Cusack's character was a pretentious ass throughout that entire movie and he deserved to be alone.