Is it me, or did VC undergo a shift in taste?

moonbeams

Mama-say mama-say ma-ma-coo-sah

Lost in this plastic life,

Let's break out of this fake ass party

Turn this into a classic night

If we die in each other's arms we still get laid in the afterlife

If we die in each other's arms we still get laid

If this is the best/worst Kanye excerpt you can find to go up against Good Charlotte, you're going to have to try much harder, because this is from a great song on a great album.

If this is the best/worst Kanye excerpt you can find to go up against Good Charlotte, you're going to have to try much harder, because this is from a great song on a great album.

Haha there really is no contest in that fight.  'Ye has a much larger catalogue to have a field day with.

Someone said this a few years ago when the first 311 represses went up for preorder:

This board was better when only one guy liked 311, and everyone made fun of him relentlessly.

I think the influx of bad music came when all the repress labels came in, released a few albums the old demographic was interested in, then released the floodgates on the 90s-00s represses of increasingly dubious artistic merit, and fans of that music found themselves more and more at home here. Combine that with an increasingly pog-like collector mentality, and boom, style overwhelms substance with no sweat. I don't know how to feel about the fact that the response to Good Charlotte being pressed isn't "fuck Good Charlotte in their watered-down trend-hopping major label butts".

Lol. That was me who said that. Still holds true.