This Will Destroy You (S/T): What color is this?

I saw the new pressing at Amoeba yesterday so it's starting to hit the shops.

Stellar news. Was there anything on the jacket or cover to denote whether it was clear or black? And what was the price like? I may be visiting Amoeba for the first time later today or tomorrow.

TWDY teased that they have big news coming soon. I've heard that they're working on new material, but I wouldn't be surprised if this repress was incorporated into their announcement(s).

There was a sticker saying it was colored vinyl. It was $20.98, which was a pretty big mark up since I got mine for $14.

TWDY already posted a pic of the repress on their Instagram so I'm hoping the announcement is about a new album.

$14 is a great score. Where did you get that from again, if you don't mind me asking? I figured it'd be $18 + shipping from Magic.

I hope you're right about the new announcement, too.

How are people buying from Cobraside? Can you go to their physical location and peruse their stock? Because I feel like I emailed them once and got the same response as the guy who called, that they don't sell to the public.

There is one day a month they sell to the public (in person I think). @kess posted about it on the first page I think.

There is one day a month they sell to the public (in person I think). @kess posted about it on the first page I think.

Cool thanks. Kess posted that he bought this at Cobraside, but nothing about the once a month thing. Is there anywhere that they post what days they are open? I'm getting nothing from their website.

Which is no good for us Europeans :mellow: Don't understand why MB refuses to do international shipping.

Anyone know of any place that would?

FOR FOREIGN ORDERS,VISIT DISCHORD

Literally the next sentence after the one that says they don't ship internationally at the very top of their webstore.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up. Must admit that the only order I've put through Dischord came in some dubious packaging and made me wary of ordering through them again.

Those prices are damn low though. 14$ for a double LP is a steal and I reckon if I specifically request some corner supports in light of my previous experience, they will happily oblige.