[RSD 2014: Request Thread]

Johnny Cash order from Reckless got canceled.

Just looking for Chvrches and Johnny now.

any help would be really really aprpreciated.

Yeah, my Bullmoose Johnny got cancelled.  It's the only one I'm looking for right now (As long as my King Kong 7" from Reckless comes through...)

Anyone needing the Camera Obscura (250 pressed) or a Dave Matthews Band Live Trax 4 nice lowwww number (0013 / 2000), Devo/Flaming Lips side by side, or maybe something else I may not have mentioned?

Im looking for trades mostly. I got 95% of what I wanted so I wont gush over too many picks. I really want a copy of the Drive OST picture disc from 2013 RSD, but im confident thats a long shot. I have an extra Djano Unchained OST blood splatter vinyl from 2013 RSD (500 pressed) to trade should you have the right swap.

Im new on here. Im happy to have found this place ! :D

Yo, I went to my record store to buy a RSD item for a vinyl collector I follow on Instagram.  When I was there I noticed quite a bit of RSD leftovers.  I am willing to hook anyone up who wants the following for cost + shipping

As of last night, my store had:

DMB Live Trax Box Orange

Slipknot

Notorious BIG

Violent Femmes Tribute

Ice T

Rockabye Baby Bowie

Haim

Pussy Galore

Sun Records Curated

Crosses (pink corsses... don't know what number that is)

Crosses (full legnth- is the a RSD release?  I don't know)

I only have a few mailers in the garage, so once those are gone, I'm going to be asking for a couple extra bucks to buy a mailer to ship you you're item.  Not looking to make money here, just trying to help out people who didn't get their RSD wants.

With that said, I couldn't find the Johnny Cash release anywhere and I keep missing out on it online.  So if you can hook me up for cost + shipping, I'd love you forever.