This Limited Vinyl from Happy Body Slow Brain is just AWESOME

hmmm, I know that I've downloaded this...and I haven't paid for the download! But where did I get this from? :huh: Sorry, can't remember...

edit! AH FUCK!

I remember! I got a download code from intheclouds for every record in my last purchase!!!

You are correct, and I am stupid. I hope I can find my old emails.

Also this thread made me go to their site and spend more money than I needed. For a third time. :P

Yup, refunded, dang. He did say they might have them back in stock soon.

So you got a refund after ordering from the bands bigcartel (http://happybodyslowbrain.bigcartel.com/product/dreams-of-water-deluxe-water-sleeve-2xlp)? If so somebody needs to log on and take those 5 copies out of the store, I understand mistakes happen but usually it's smart to fix the error so it doesn't keep happening.

You are correct, and I am stupid. I hope I can find my old emails.

Also this thread made me go to their site and spend more money than I needed. For a third time. :P

I emailed Dan @ intheclouds (not for this but because I didn't get my Ghost House DL), but I mentioned something about a Happy Body DL. He said they technically don't have rights to their digital media, but the band "don't give a shit" and allow Dan to give out DLs. I'd shoot him an email with proof you bought the vinyl & he may hook you up.

I'm still waiting to hear back myself because he said he has to look around for the DL code, so not 100% guaranteed but it's worth a shot.

So you got a refund after ordering from the bands bigcartel (http://happybodyslowbrain.bigcartel.com/product/dreams-of-water-deluxe-water-sleeve-2xlp)? If so somebody needs to log on and take those 5 copies out of the store, I understand mistakes happen but usually it's smart to fix the error so it doesn't keep happening.

Intheclouds site. Not the bands site.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...