The thread formerly known as 'ty segall'

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was this out of print? I have a copy that I picked up from someone here for less than $10 years ago if I'm remembering correctly. I didn't realize there was a repress.

I am pretty sure this is the third pressing. The store owner at my local store said the original two pressings are pretty rare.

Jumped on that split right when the new pressing was announced. Was glad to get it. Some good jams on both sides!

Would've liked a DL with it, but whatevs. Happy to just have another piece of Ty vinyl in the archives!

Unrelated to this thread, but I saw King Tuff a few weeks ago and there was a WarHen Records sticker on one of his guitar cases.

Unrelated to this thread, but I saw King Tuff a few weeks ago and there was a WarHen Records sticker on one of his guitar cases.

B) Awesome! My girl and I saw him while on vacation in Paris back in December and met him afterward. It was toward the end of their tour and I think they were really psyched to see and speak with a couple Americans for the first time in a good while. Gave him and Magic Jake both WarHen stickers, as I had a whole bunch of them with me to plaster them all over the city. Talked to them about the tour they were getting ready to do with Ex Hex in January and how Betsy from Ex Hex was in a band called The Fire Tapes who did a 7" and an LP on WarHen. Got a message like 2 months later from Betsy about how they made the connection when she saw the sticker. Pretty sweet!

I posted in the WAND thread, but figured I should post here as well. Castle Face, In The Red and Famous Class are having a joint auction and there are a few autographed test presses availble which all have hand drawn artwork. All of the Live in San Fran series from Castle Face has a test press avaiable which includes: Ty Segall Band, Fuzz, and White Fence. In The Red has test presses for Meatbodies and Wand. Famous Class has test presses and exlclusive colors of their LAMC split series. All of Thee Oh Sees' albums on Castle Face are available, as well as Help which was released on In The Red. Lots of great stuff, but it is getting expensive already.

http://famousclass.com/team-up/

Just a heads up, the clear vinyl came shipped outside of the sleeve so if it's sealed its probably black. Matt seems to have a hard and fast rule about keeping colored copies exclusive to CF mailorder and/or from the bands on tour.

I've seen a couple copies of Fuzz's Live in San Francisco on clear at my local record store, but that's about it.