The thread formerly known as 'ty segall'

I ordered the Epsilons s/t record about 8 years ago, directly from the label, right when it came out and never got it. Emailed several times never heard anything. I posted about it on IG on someone who posted the album and the guy who runs (ran?) young cubs actually messaged me about getting me a copy. I emailed him, he emailed me back...now he disappeared again and still haven't gotten the album. Only record I've ever ordered and never recieved.

Not sure if anyone else was at the show Ty played tonight. If you weren't, he played a very last minute show at The Smell in downtown LA and before starting the set announced that it was their last show "indefinitely"

April fools

Not April Fools, I was there and that's what he said.  Probably one of the craziest shows I've been to in a while.  The Smell isn't just a clever name either.... jesus christ what a shithole.  Also, pretty sure I was 10 years older than 95% of the people there... it was like a high school all over again.