rfc103.jpg

If you’re paying attention, you might remember the free 7″ we released last summer called Mixed Singles Vol. 1 (which you can now download for free) which was available through ordering vinyl through our store. Well, it’s (almost) that time again, Mixed Singles Vol. 2 will be limited to 1000 copies and shipping with all orders starting tomorrow that include $20 or more of RFC vinyl (distro titles NOT included, sorry!).

The 7″ features a never-been-pressed-to-vinyl Whirr track, as well as songs from Crying, Makthaverskan, and Camera Shy (featuring members of Whirr / Nothing). You will be able to add the 7″ to your order for free, as long as there is $20 worth of Run For Cover releases on vinyl in your cart.

Tracklist:

1. Whirr – Color Change Alternate Version
2. Crying – ES
3. Makthaverskan – Asleep
4. Camera Shy – Spin Me

To answer any questions preemptively:
1. These will be automatically added to orders starting 10/9/2014
2. The 7″ will automatically be added to your cart once you have $20 worth of RFC vinyl added to your cart. If the 7″ is not added, that means it is out of stock.
3. No you cannot purchase a copy by itself.
4. Yes, RFC pre-orders count in towards $20 of vinyl.

Are there any must have releases anyone can suggest on RFC?
Hoping to get the Whirr/Nothing split and need to make sure I have a 20 dollar order of RFC stuff to get the mixed singles 7".
I'll probably grab some distro stuff I've been meaning to get too (Speedy Ortiz) but need to make sure I have 20 bucks in RFC stuff.

Knock my socks off.

• 1 month later...