Dimebag's Grave Vandalized (NSFW)

That's messed up. Hate on someone all you want, but grave desecration is not cool under any circumstances.

That said, Pantera fans threatening violence and murder against these guys is fucking ridiculous. Jesus Christ.

I feel like this is one of those situations where they "just should have known better" than to fuck with Pantera fans. I mean... That's a ballsy goddamn move; but then again, I'm from the area, and I know Pantera fans.

I feel like this is one of those situations where they "just should have known better" than to fuck with Pantera fans. I mean... That's a ballsy goddamn move; but then again, I'm from the area, and I know Pantera fans.

Yep. I've seen how fanatical Pantera fans can be. The reaction isn't surprising in the least.

It's just crazy how little people seem to care that there's this large group of people tossing out casual death threats over the internet.

The gravestone obviously isn't for you. It's for anyone you left behind. That's why people are worked up.

Lebowski is more of a Viking Funeral guy anyways.

That's how I want my remains to go out. I heard you can take anything that's your's on the ship into the afterlife, including your wife, so I'll probably do that.

The gravestone obviously isn't for you. It's for anyone you left behind. That's why people are worked up.

Same would go for someone who did this my gramp's grave. If they destroyed his gravestone, dug up his bones, and turned them into a life-sized puppet, yeah, I'd care. If they left a note that says fag on it, I'd pick it up and go about my day. Not worth my time paying attention to it.

Same would go for someone who did this my gramp's grave. If they destroyed his gravestone, dug up his bones, and turned them into a life-sized puppet, yeah, I'd care. If they left a note that says fag on it, I'd pick it up and go about my day. Not worth my time paying attention to it.

I'll agree that the actual method of "vandalization" used here is nothing to get emotional about.