PO NOW: Phantom Planet - The Guest (! ETR ! BEWARE ! DANGER !)

20 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

so...is there a coupon code other than the $10 off maroon 5?

Yes, if you go find Adam Levine and tell him you bought a Proactiv kit, he'll high-five you and give you a business card with Ross's secret Batphone to get a code for an additional $10 off....

4 minutes ago, mertzrock said:

Yes, if you go find Adam Levine and tell him you bought a Proactiv kit, he'll high-five you and give you a business card with Ross's secret Batphone to get a code for an additional $10 off....

done...might as well get some Cambodian breast milks while im at it.

3 hours ago, sillybarry said:

I picked it up... been hunting for fair priced copies of this for 5+ years. I'm in the minority that love my copy of Leaving Through The Window and Anything Else But The Truth I guess... I think my 311 Grassroots is ETR too... I cant remember how that sounds but I don't remember hating it.

That SoCo record is nice, but the band had some kind of involvement to an extent because they sold some on Andy's store too iirc. I actually just bought the Doghouse pressing of Honorary Title and I think it sounds slightly better, but not a whole lot. 

4 hours ago, sillybarry said:

I picked it up... been hunting for fair priced copies of this for 5+ years. I'm in the minority that love my copy of Leaving Through The Window and Anything Else But The Truth I guess... I think my 311 Grassroots is ETR too... I cant remember how that sounds but I don't remember hating it.

I have SoCo and The Honoroary Title records and love them too you're not alone, really wish I had that 311 tho, and the 180gram Fall Of Troy - Doppelganger and my Rx Bandits - Progress sounds great too.