zaoza

PO: Keiji Haino & SUMAC - American Dollar Bill - Keep Facing Sideways, You're Too Hideous To Look At Face On

463 900

http://www.thrilljockey.com/products/american-dollar-bill-keep-facing-sideways-you-re-too-hideous-to-look-at-face-on

No song premier so far. Collaboration between Japanese multi-instrumentalist Keiji Haino & SUMAC.

Pressed on red 2xLP. Release date February 23 2018

Edited by zaoza
added more info

7 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

I really need to hear something from this because the description just sounds weird and the song titles are unsettling. I wasn't expecting the next Sumac record to be a collaborative effort with someone outside the band. 

It's greyed out in the iTunes store, but if you click play you can still preview it for 1:30min. Don't know if its a glitch or it was always like that.

45 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

I really need to hear something from this because the description just sounds weird and the song titles are unsettling. I wasn't expecting the next Sumac record to be a collaborative effort with someone outside the band. 

I think this is just a one-off collab, since it's stated this was recorded in Tokyo. Sumac's recording session they posted few months ago was in Robert Lang Studios in Washington.

Kinda related...well...it is related...new House of Low Culture — “The Pervasive Mind” track from a 4-way split with Daniel Menche, Caustic Touch, and EMS

https://www.decibelmagazine.com/2017/11/15/track-premiere-house-low-culture-pervasive-mind/

There should an A. Turner All-Encompassing thread...that guy does more in more bands than we can dream of.