What video games have you been playing?

I felt the same way at first. I guess because I was so familiar with 3 that it was kinda hard to adjust to not knowing where anything was. As time went by and I did more exploring I fell in love with it like I did 3. Pretty much putting off the main quest line and just scavenging mostly.

Plus it's based on my home town which is pretty damn sweet.

Guest markovianprocess

Going to buy the Undead Nightmare SP DLC for Red Dead Redemption.

I had no idea that this existed until today, and it's halfway through downloading. It looks awesome!

Guest markovianprocess

I had no idea that this existed until today, and it's halfway through downloading. It looks awesome!

my download is fucking crawling right now, same with you or is it my connection?

It was at first, but I turned my xbox off and on and it downloaded within about 5 minutes.

So I beat Undead Nightmare and let me just say the ending is AWESOME. The game is also awesome.

I've been also playing EA MMA, and that game is also awesome if you're into that stuff. It blows UFC Undisputed away.

Rock Band 3 is a huge step up from the first two. I haven't used the pro guitar or keyboard yet, but I will soon. Game has a great setlist and amazing menus and the create-a-character mode is awesome.

If NBA Jam 2010 doesn't come out sooner than Nov. 17th for 360 and PS3 by ways of a time warp, I'm going to go postal.

Guest eriathomas
Rock Band 3 is a solid update to the series. The addition of extra challenges while playing career mode sets makes it a bit more difficult (in a good way). I really want to get the keyboard/keytar/keywhatever, looks like it could be quite fun to play.

Andy if you haven't ordered Black Ops yet, I hear if you go Game Surge in Montrose and put $25 down, it'll only be $49.99 for the game. I'm thinking about going to do in later this week.

Rock Band 3 is a solid update to the series. The addition of extra challenges while playing career mode sets makes it a bit more difficult (in a good way). I really want to get the keyboard/keytar/keywhatever, looks like it could be quite fun to play.

Andy if you haven't ordered Black Ops yet, I hear if you go Game Surge in Montrose and put $25 down, it'll only be $49.99 for the game. I'm thinking about going to do in later this week.

I haven't pre-ordered yet, where is this place, I've never heard of it? Google maps brings up locations on Main in Akron and on Canton Rd in Ellet, but no Montorose location...

Guest eriathomas

I haven't pre-ordered yet, where is this place, I've never heard of it? Google maps brings up locations on Main in Akron and on Canton Rd in Ellet, but no Montorose location...

It's new, in that new plaza on Brookwall by Laser Quest, it has a Ginino's Pizza and something else.

It's new, in that new plaza on Brookwall by Laser Quest, it has a Ginino's Pizza and something else.

Ah, ok. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!