IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

I almost killed a kid (well, aged 15-16) yesterday. :(

I was on my way to work, and it was already dark outside. Suddenly a bike appears right in front of me. So I hit the brakes hard and turn into the opposing lane. Right as the car came to a stop, I was sure I had hit him with the side of my car. But apparently the bump I heard/felt was from going over the little edge that separates the lanes. But it was insanely close; I practically saw the kid all over my hood as it happened.

Seriously, had I (or him) reacted just half a second later, I'm pretty sure he would either be dead or severely crippled now (I was going pretty fast). And although it was all his fault (He had to yield, but for some reason beyond my imagination he didn't see me coming), I really don't know how I could've lived with myself if I had hit him....

I couldn't focus on anything at work yesterday, as the incident was on constant replay in my head. So yeah, that was my friday night!

went to a friends for a get together. drank to much clooney and jager bombs. there was about ten of us huddled down in front of the tv watching spinal tap loud as shit. we got stoned and suddenly someone put on katy perry and a couple of us got the hell out of there. thats the last thing i remember before waking up for work at six a.m. needless to say, i dont feel well today.

fuck juan and his original thread. i searched and to no avail. so what are you fuckers doing? listening to?

im drinking some christmas ale and listening to open hand - the dream.

I have both Open Hand records on vinyl, do you want either? haha, you're the only person i know who knows that band!

My friends went to see Cold Cave tonight so I stayed home, helped my mom with her Xmas tree and ordered a pizza. Im now reading "Our Band Could Be Your Life". My night could be worse.

Yeah, you could be at a Cold Cave concert. ZINGER.

That band is awful, I dont understand how people could like that,Wes's good days are well behind him.

fuck juan and his original thread. i searched and to no avail. so what are you fuckers doing? listening to?

im drinking some christmas ale and listening to open hand - the dream.

I have both Open Hand records on vinyl, do you want either? haha, you're the only person i know who knows that band!

shit i didnt know they were on wax. will pm you sir

• 7 months later...

Just made some veggie tacos, and pasta salad, am now listening to The One Up Downstairs 7" (as soon as that's done, will switch to some Owen record) while Harry Potter is on mute on ABC Family. Chill night. Will start packing for my trip to Chicago/Nashville soon tonight.

I had an unbelievably rough day at work so I am doing nothing, drinking nothing, and listening to nothing(but the A/C). Talking records with Devin and taking it easy. I work tomorrow morning but then I have 2 days off so I'm hoping to get a lot done in the way of selling/trading records.

i haven't listened to any records today, but i got off work early which was nice, saw predators with some friends, and am now sleeping downstairs listening to the loved ones as cousins have kicked me out of my room

how was that movie? judging by alex pardees twitter it was awesome.

i haven't listened to any records today, but i got off work early which was nice, saw predators with some friends, and am now sleeping downstairs listening to the loved ones as cousins have kicked me out of my room

how was that movie? judging by alex pardees twitter it was awesome.

it was pretty decent, i enjoyed it for what it was