MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

You sure about that?

I've went out with Such Gold a few times in the beginning when he used to manage them, which is how I originally met him. He was always really nice to me/them. I've bought 50+ records off him at cost for my distro (including 10 of these unfortunately) and have always gotten them. I think he just bit off WAAAAYY more than he can handle. And has made 100 more mistakes since then on the right way to handle the situation. He's a fucking dummy, but no I don't think he's a criminal.

I also feel like Blink is on our (the fans/people who bought the record) side. Worse case scenario, Blink pulls out of his rights of doing this and I think we'll be refunded.

So I take it I'm alone on this one?

Not everyone thinks hes a crook, but I would just put in for a refund now. This is probably not happening through MTS anymore.

Do I deserve a shirt? I don't know.

There is an upside - this dude will never reissue Quicksand's "Slip" now. I think Flood should do it. Hit me up for money if needed. I can't believe I just paid $40 for an LP that defines 1993 - it should be out there for all.

don't be angry with me man BUT....let's repress Rival School - United by Fate first. Love that album so much more.

Do I deserve a shirt? I don't know.

There is an upside - this dude will never reissue Quicksand's "Slip" now. I think Flood should do it. Hit me up for money if needed. I can't believe I just paid $40 for an LP that defines 1993 - it should be out there for all.

don't be angry with me man BUT....let's repress Rival School - United by Fate first. Love that album so much more.

Reading old threads to catch up on this forum I wish there was still a collective. We all seem to love so many "unloved" records that we should be the people to repress them but im sure it would only work if the collective was leaderless. Idk just thinking out loud.

Won't give refunds. Won't give updates. Won't deliver product.

He might have started out legit and with good intentions but now he's moved into criminal turf.

Anybody else just waiting it out?

I mean yeah RJ dropped the ball hard on this one. But he's not a criminal. I don't think he's trying to jet with upwards of 100k in his pocket.

I have no idea when this will actually come out, but I'm sure it eventually will. I'm not filling a claim, just hoping that I eventually get my record.

Anyone else in the same boat?

This record isnt ever going to come out thru MTS. I dont know what else you would call someone who took somewhere around $100k from people and never shipped them the product they paid for and has basically disappeared and wont respond to anyone trying to contact him about fixing this situation. Countless people on this board alone have emailed him multiple times for a refund and no one has heard from this guy in months. He's even lied about the progress of the record to everyone over and over and over. We're coming up on a year now since pre-orders went up. He very well could have been a cool guy but that doesnt change the fact that he has basically stolen a large amount of money from a lot of people.

If anyone wants a shirt PM me your size or post it here. I'm thinking about buying them through http://www.shirtchamp.com/sales.cfm. Was looking at the Gildan (black), but I'm open to other ideas. If someone wanted a specific shirt, color, etc. & was willing to pay I could do that also. Or if you know where I can buy shirts cheaper. Also, let me know if you want to risk getting whatever color/random combo I come up with. I have some ideas I'm looking to try out. Shirts will be $5-6 including shipping.

Does anyone have the TOYPAJ logos? The plane, pants & jacket. I was thinking about using those.

edit: And I don't care if you think I'm an asshole or I think you're an asshole. You can still get a shirt. Dicksworth is for the children.

My idea was to put something like "I preordered [insert logos] and all I got was this stupid shirt" or something like that. Then the back will have "Fuck delays, get stoked!" w/ -RJ Crowder- Schaefer underneath. Then the missed release dates like tour dates (if anyone has all 3 of them that would help). I'm off to buy Sigur Ros tickets & do actual work. I'll check back later. Feel free to throw in your ideas.

Also, I'd like to have these completed & shipped by the 28th. Just need to get the shirts & make sure my brother has some time to teach me or screen these himself.

My idea was to put something like "I preordered [insert logos] and all I got was this stupid shirt" or something like that. Then the back will have "Fuck delays, get stoked!" w/ -RJ Crowder- Schaefer underneath. Then the missed release dates like tour dates (if anyone has all 3 of them that would help). I'm off to buy Sigur Ros tickets & do actual work. I'll check back later. Feel free to throw in your ideas.

Also, I'd like to have these completed & shipped by the 28th. Just need to get the shirts & make sure my brother has some time to teach me or screen these himself.

Get some extra tickets to flip.

Also, Goodwill always has plain tees of all sizes and colors. That'd be way cheaper than buying new shirts.

one size large please!

thats awesome. i think you should also put the date he posted the video and whatnot, just to add a little more to it and make the list look a little longer haha