MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

looking back at the beginning of this thread, some serious LOLs. release goes to shit by page 7 and RJ dips out at around page 9.

heres some memorable quotes

bought all 10.

180G Black LP

Yellow LP

Red LP

Green LP

3 Black 7"

3 Colored 7"

I am the reason this record company is making it hahha

wasnt the 180g black set $40? the site now says $50 for it...unless it was $50 and im misremembering

Yes it was $40. Thats weird that it's $50 now

for anybody trying to figure out which plant it was "pressed" at

Is it going to be 180g this time? :-*

Stoked for it, the idea of the triple gate fold w/ slip pockets is pretty rad.

We are using the same plant that pressed blink-182's "Self-Titled" LP and their 180 gram has been awesome.

Idc just like to hear an update when they're available!

And you will, today.

When have we ever pre-ordered a record that didn't come out or wasn't as high quality as promised? The answer is never.

Travis, will your new pressing with the bonus's be on 180g vinyl?

I held off on your last one because I was holding on for hope for MTS, but I have lost that hope. I would love a 180G copy of this.

Not moving forward with another TOYPAJ pressing for now. I think the band wants to sort out this whole MTS nonsense before we do anymore represses so Id like to wait til its cool with the band. Hopefully a repress with bonus tracks happens sooner than later.

Travis, will your new pressing with the bonus's be on 180g vinyl?

I held off on your last one because I was holding on for hope for MTS, but I have lost that hope. I would love a 180G copy of this.

Not moving forward with another TOYPAJ pressing for now. I think the band wants to sort out this whole MTS nonsense before we do anymore represses so Id like to wait til its cool with the band. Hopefully a repress with bonus tracks happens sooner than later.

i dont think he asking when you were moving forward with a pressing, i think he was asking WHENEVER you do end up doing another press (after everything has passed), is there a possibility that press will be another 180g one?

i dont think he asking when you were moving forward with a pressing, i think he was asking WHENEVER you do end up doing another press (after everything has passed), is there a possibility that press will be another 180g one?

I have no idea what that one will be if/when it happens. Once I get the ok to start pressing it Ill work out all the details.

After I asked about the pressing plant someone PM'd me this. Now in no way do I know if it is true or not, so don't take it as that. I also don't know when they found out this information if it is true, the persons account has become a guest now (which is a little suss lol)

i thought about going over RJ's head before you possibly and already contacted all the pressing plants i know of in the US. i was surprised i got a response from all of them, some with more info than others. so bear with this lenghty message/pm.

Erika is at least pressing the thre bonus 7"s, but here is the major kicker; MTS has not placed an order with them for the 7"s yet. Universal is still waiting for a purchase order from RJ on the 7"s as well as Erika. so apparently the 7"s are at a stand still. Eriak told me they did test presses of the 7"s for MTS a long time ago, and are still waiting for an actual order from MTS. which i take as the 7"s will be the next thing to hold up shipping these orders out.

my emails even got forwarded to RJ/MTS' contact/rep at Universal, who confirmed Universal is still waiting for RJ to place orders to get the 7"s pressed, and to then contact RJ directly about what is going on, so i told him RJ has been ignoring emails since at least september.

he then forwarded all my emails between both Erika and himself to RJ and i got a response. RJ told me no info other than to defend himself and give the same BS "things are coming in, we're just waiting for this and this and this blah blah blah." he never once denied the records were not actually in production yet though, which leads me to believe my assumptions of no records are actually done or being pressing is correct. so if the records are not in production yet, that would be why there is no tracking number from any pressing plant.

i repeatedly asked Erika about the LP's and they would not say yes or no as to if they were pressing the LP's. only said they were handling the 7"s. i pressed Erika for as much info as possible but got shut down eventually and they stopped emailing me back.

from that picture of a test press on MTS' facebook it appears United is pressing the LP's but they told me they are not pressing these records for MTS. i assumed they were but from what i was told they're not doing the LP's or anything else for MTS. from what United told met i assume Erika is pressing this entire blink project/release for MTS, but the info trail dried up after about 10 back and forth emails with Erika. i contacted RTI, Pirates Press, Brooklyn Phono, Rainbo, Gotta Groove, Dynamic Sun, and Bill Smith; all of which said they were not pressing any blink-182 records for MTS.

i also learned of a potential huge bombshell from Bill Smith Custom Records though. i was told MTS owes Bill Smith Custom a ton of money and are dodging them. MTS is not returning their phone calls or emails about the money owed. Bill Smith cut off MTS and is no longer pressing anything for MTS as a result. this could turn into a major thing like with Virgil, who was in the same boat. after all my email corresondences with the pressing plants, it would not surprise me if MTS took in all the money from the blink pre-orders to pay off other debts. which is why these records have taken so long to get done. but apparently RJ still owes people money, like Bill Smith.

i would suggest you email all the pressing plants too, but focus on Erika and United. their websites can be found in the how to press a record stickied thread in the VC news section of the board. maybe if they get enough emails alerting them to MTS' shady behavior, lack of info and potential scamming the plants will give out more info. the person who responded to me from Erika was Ken Brisbin, [email protected], try him if yuo don't get a response from their contact form or generic info email contact. you can even call ken if you feel like it @ 714-228-5420 extension 712. for United try [email protected]

so i guess this turned out to all be true. it makes sense when you put the pieces together.