MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

just called paypal. got absolutely nothing because it's past 45 days. fuck everything. i feel pretty stupid for waiting and not getting the refund when I could have.

Whatd you say? I was refunded my whole amount ($34) earlier today.

I told her the whole story, from beginning to end, and even that some people had gotten refunds, but she just wouldn't stay away from that 45 day window. she advised that I open the next dispute within the window.

Make sure you don't give him any money on Ebay either........

EBAY user: deedoubleu12

This is RJ.

Ruh-Roh...........

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=deedoubleu12&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2776

Correction, don't buy from him, he won't send you your shit.

Ha ha ha. I actually checked Google News to see if he had an accident or something but nothing came up.

Besides the first post(because I can see it) when did you all order? I can't get on the phone for another 8+ hours but I ordered first day 7/8/11 and have 2 separate orders for this. Just want to know if it's going to play out for me to call or if I should just wait for them to sift through more recent orders first.

after being told no about 12 times, pushing the issue i'm getting a full refund of my $84.50 as "a one time exception to the rule for my longevity, and activity as a paypal customer." Its apparently being paid back by paypal, not RJ... so its still really aggravating to know that dude still has my money.