MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I'm still reading to catch up. I'm on page 143, but before I forget, I want to chime in on the debate of that time:

Cunt is a massively under-rated word. Sometimes you get angry enough that you need a cutting word, and cunt is cutting in every way - its context, its meaning, and its very pronunciation. It's a GREAT word, from a sorta-linguistic stance.

Though I'm very easy-going and can't imagine being offended by any word, I do understand why others don't like it, but if ruffling feathers is what you want, there's few words that out-do cunt.

I really just wanted to type cunt a whole lot.

One page further: The word "douche" and/or "douchebag" is a terrible word. It's hard to offend someone when it's a soft-sounding word that really makes me want to laugh more than anything. Stupid.

what about the fact that some europeans use cunt as a daily word?
Oh, I know. I lived in England for most of a year and truly enjoyed their liberal use of cunt, fuck, and I know there's one more good one that's not rolling off the tip of my brain.

Twat or bollocks?

Australians use the word cunt a whole lot also. So much so it can be used as a positive. That guy is a top cunt! For example is basically just using cunt instead of dude. I'm fine with this

Oh, I know. I lived in England for most of a year and truly enjoyed their liberal use of cunt, fuck, and I know there's one more good one that's not rolling off the tip of my brain.

Twat or bollocks?

Australians use the word cunt a whole lot also. So much so it can be used as a positive. That guy is a top cunt! For example is basically just using cunt instead of dude. I'm fine with this

Twat! That was it. I always want to work this into my lexicon but never do.

that entire video i just had the biggest urge to punch him in the face.

also, does he shave his pubes and glue it to his face?

it does look strikingly similar to when they did that on jackass in the terrorist skit