MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

First person to PM me gets a set of Three Shaq Pogs. Send me an address. You think Ducksworth has the market cornered on giveaways? Hell No!

Ry is getting Shaq Pogs! Sorry to all those that missed out. I have a couple more sets but I'll be posting opportunities to own them randomly. Honestly, Shaq is back and in pog form!

First person to PM me gets a set of Three Shaq Pogs. Send me an address. You think Ducksworth has the market cornered on giveaways? Hell No!

Ry is getting Shaq Pogs! Sorry to all those that missed out. I have a couple more sets but I'll be posting opportunities to own them randomly. Honestly, Shaq is back and in pog form!

At least they're going to Ry. I like that guy.

its that talentless piece of shit flo rida. fucking song is EVERYWHERE. im sure its way worse for anyone who watches wrestling, because it was the wrestlemania theme, and gets played literally every time the reference it. and thats usually immediately followed by a promo for think like a man, where its on again.

and then its in about 4 other commercials. and on the radio. and in promos. and at this point probably just getting laced into other songs.

whatever.

SHAQ POGS! BOOSH!

its that talentless piece of shit flo rida. fucking song is EVERYWHERE. im sure its way worse for anyone who watches wrestling, because it was the wrestlemania theme, and gets played literally every time the reference it. and thats usually immediately followed by a promo for think like a man, where its on again.

and then its in about 4 other commercials. and on the radio. and in promos. and at this point probably just getting laced into other songs.

whatever.

SHAQ POGS! BOOSH!

Man, I'm out of the loop. Never heard it.

I do have a Flo Rida 12" tho. Fight me!

Fuck yeah!

[image]

It's easily been five years since I dug these out of the closet at my parent's house. I'm still missing another tube full of slammers :( but still able to find some choice ones from back in the day. I used to own kids and win all their pogs on the elementary school playground... Good times.