Now I have to come in at 8am tomorrow, to learn Kronos (timecard software) stuff, to add to my job but not get paid extra for it. Fun.

my last job we had kronos. or is it chronos.

but that job sucked. lunch was at 1235 but took 3 minutes to walk out the building so you clocked out at 1238 and had to be back by 108 or you get a point...so you lunch is cut short like 5 minutes or more to stand in line with everyone waiting for 108. lunch has never been so stressful.

my last job we had kronos. or is it chronos.

but that job sucked. lunch was at 1235 but took 3 minutes to walk out the building so you clocked out at 1238 and had to be back by 108 or you get a point...so you lunch is cut short like 5 minutes or more to stand in line with everyone waiting for 108. lunch has never been so stressful.

It seems like a shitty program, so many issues with schedules messing up and such. We support it for our stores, but we don't use it here at corporate. We use ADP. All equally as annoying.

Just found out that The Get Up Kids and Braid are coming here in August. So going to that! Just gotta find someone who'll want to get all emo with me.

Edit: Not only is this in August...but just mere days before my 30's are over and I can be taken out to the back of the barn and put down with a shot to the back of the neck like the dog I get treated as.

Just found out that The Get Up Kids and Braid are coming here in July. So going to that! Just gotta find someone who'll want to get all emo with me.

Sounds like an awesome show.

There is some new Asian place by me that opened, called Teriyaki Madness. Chiptole line style Asian food. I wanted to try it out, but there website is hacked and just says "hacked by blah blah" and show some extremist video. Not sure I want to use my card at their store now...

There is some new Asian place by me that opened, called Teriyaki Madness. Chiptole line style Asian food. I wanted to try it out, but there website is hacked and just says "hacked by blah blah" and show some extremist video. Not sure I want to use my card at their store now...

Lol whut?

haha I'm actually a Royals fan. Nice try though! Spurs beat the Clippers last night in LA, so I am a happy lady. Sleepy, but happy.

I am still confident that the Clippers can win the series, but damn they could have really made it tough if they had just held it together last night. The Spurs are so freakin poised. I hate saying that I was rooting for Duncan to foul out. I can't believe they didn't take it at him late to get him out of there.

I am still confident that the Clippers can win the series, but damn they could have really made it tough if they had just held it together last night. The Spurs are so freakin poised. I hate saying that I was rooting for Duncan to foul out. I can't believe they didn't take it at him late to get him out of there.

Good luck with that. lol   I'm confident in my Spurs. The Clippers looked exhausted in overtime, and being able to win game 2 in LA is HUGE for us.  Spurs run deep, and shit's gonna get loud and exciting tomorrow. I'm hoping I can find some decent tickets for one of the upcoming home games. AAAHHHHHH, I'm getting all pumped just thinking about it. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic