The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

If you've never done a Mondo drop before, don't just assume you have a good chance at either.  My piece of advice, go with the first thing that hits the site, place your order, then try for a 2nd order for the item that hits the store 2nd.  I believe in the past, they've dropped the record first, waited a minute or 2, then dropped the print, in an attempt to allow people looking for both, to complete their orders.

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up

Worse than strangers who bum smokes.

Why can't we help each other out?  This can be a community if you care to make it that way.  I think you'll find that if you scratch someone's back during their time of need, they'll be more likely to return the favor to you during your time of need.  Everybody wins, everybody is happy.

I think the mods and maybe even some of the Mondo trolls may allow it since the last discussion.  

SERIOUS BUSINESS TAKING UP REAL ESTATE ON THE FRONT PAGE… THINK IT THROUGH CAREFULLY.

Yeah, we'd hate to upset all the Paramore and Taylor Swift fans on here that have to click over to page 2.

You're a stranger who bums smokes or who asks for $5 to buy a record to buy a record you've known was to be released today for months?

You don't know their financial position. If lending someone $5 can help them grab a record they really want, what's the problem? Get off your high horse.

False.  The reason they limit 2 records per order is due to their flat $7 shipping rate.  They don't want to pay extra on their end for having to ship out 30 records while only charging the customer $7.

Yeah, someone already addressed that. However, that doesn't make sense (the reasoning). If I ordered 30 records, all they have to do is multiply 7 by 15 and ship the records in 15 separate mailers. Having a flat shipping rate is pointless if customers are forced to make separate orders to get everything they want.