The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I prefer catch-all threads since they leave real estate for a variety of interests on the front page. If Waxworks, Death Waltz and Mondo all had dedicated threads for releases it could get pretty soundtrack heavy quick, which might not be interesting to the majority of folks roaming around.

At any rate, keep making the individual threads if people find it helpful. Like I said, at first I thought it was comically redundant and you've got a history of flat jokes. It didn't occur to me that you were providing a legitimate service. Keep fighting the good fight (... against me!).

There are a few members I've grown to enjoy over the years (you guys know who you are) from the "catch-all" Mondo thread. I'm not a Mondo Fanboy in the slightest and hardly collect these soundtracks anymore. That said, I'm glad we do have a "catch-all" thread so that I know where I can keep up general dialogue with said members.

Weird that none of the releases have sold out yet this year. Are they just distributing less of them to retail or what?

I'll keep saying it until the day I die and I know it gets old but these releases would get much more hype if they did away with the random variant inserts and just sold the limited variant separately.

People are tired of paying for 4 records just to get the one they want. Eventually they lose interest and just give up keeping their collections current.

Also, I grabbed an extra amber colored JP vinyl, but didn't score a dilophosaurus variant, so if someone wants to do a straight-up trade, PM me, because I'd really like to have the other colored copy too. Not interested in selling, only in trades. Would also be willing to accept a trade for Halloween OST colored variant.

Kinda surprised they would sell multiple copies of the variant to someone. How many of the amber to you think they had for sale?

I'll keep saying it until the day I die and I know it gets old but these releases would get much more hype if they did away with the random variant inserts and just sold the limited variant separately.

People are tired of paying for 4 records just to get the one they want. Eventually they lose interest and just give up keeping their collections current.

True that. Or they could be annoying and make black the more limited one so everyone wins haha.

Kinda surprised they would sell multiple copies of the variant to someone. How many of the amber to you think they had for sale?

Not sure, it was all behind the counter. But it blew my mind that everybody could buy as much as they wanted of whatever...which is why you saw some people walk out of there with like six copies...which are probably the fuckers that already have it on eBay...I was shocked I was able to buy 2, and I wasn't going to push my luck or be an asshole and try to get more....

Haha, seriously?

I can if you want. Are you in TX, otherwise their shouldn't be tax but I believe shipping is still an exorbitant $7.

I know, I feel so dumb I didn't budget correctly, damn vinyl. Ouch for 7 dollar shipping I currently have like 38 in PP account  for it, next time i budget some mondo ill put 50 just in case lol.