The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Guest deleted

One drop went down at exactly 11:30 and you're gonna try and use that as evidence that drops typically fall at that bogus 1/2 hour time frame that you're suggesting?  Ok.

I've been buying Mondo vinyl since they started with their first release and was only agreeing with one other guy that I FIND it to be between the time frame of 11:15-11:45.  

Your 90% figure about it not happening at this time is spot on, I'm sure.

I've been buying Mondo vinyl since they started with their first release and was only agreeing with one other guy that I FIND it to be between the time frame of 11:15-11:45.  

Your 90% figure about it not happening at this time is spot on, I'm sure.

Is that all you've been buying?  I do every vinyl drop plus a ton of print drops.  I also get Mondo Twitter alerts sent to my phone every single time they drop something.  I think I've got a fairly good idea as to the timeframe when most of their drops occur, thanks though.

Since they implemented their "only two records per order" policy, I've routinely ordered more than two per order. Either they charge you the appropriate amount of extra shipping at checkout or they send an email asking for additional shipping money.

Follow up: Well, it looks like they closed that loophole on this release. Damn. Hope no one was inconvenienced.

Guest deleted

Is that all you've been buying?  I do every vinyl drop plus a ton of print drops.  I also get Mondo Twitter alerts sent to my phone every single time they drop something.  I think I've got a fairly good idea as to the timeframe when most of their drops occur, thanks though.

Yes, that's all I've been buying and I know you're more Mondo than me, which is why I said you're probably correct.  

Just wondering, do you have a huge house with many walls with posters on them or do you just collect the posters?