The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Someone hook this guy up! He's the only collector on the boards (that I know of) who has an entirely complete variant collection.

I did until Gravity/Paranorman/Coraline. I haven't bought those yet. Not sure if I will actually. I bought The Visitor and got the Variant so that was cool. The score is easily in my top 3 Mondo releases.

I get goosebumps every single time I hear the main theme.

yep.  I've been wanting this on vinyl for a long time.  I remember seeing this movie in theaters when it came out, and being blown away.  I really want Jurassic World to be awesome

Also, here is a spotify link: John Williams – Jurassic Park (Soundtrack)

Not sure, it was all behind the counter. But it blew my mind that everybody could buy as much as they wanted of whatever...which is why you saw some people walk out of there with like six copies...which are probably the fuckers that already have it on eBay...I was shocked I was able to buy 2, and I wasn't going to push my luck or be an asshole and try to get more....

Why not?  Every other Austin local uses Mondo events as a money making tool.  Should have bought as many as they would let you.

I did until Gravity/Paranorman/Coraline. I haven't bought those yet. Not sure if I will actually. I bought The Visitor and got the Variant so that was cool. The score is easily in my top 3 Mondo releases.

I have a semi-complete collection as well, save for Maniac 001 (still searching) and the red and blue Paranorman RSD. Still on the fence about tracking those down like Chardee currently is.

On that note, if you're not planning on keeping up with the collection, I'll totally buy your Maniac off you :)