Kanye West -Yeezus

Really considering picking up the Joey Bada$$ "1999" and Kendrick Lamar "Section 80" bootlegs... hmmm...

I ordered them cus I really wanted Channel Orange and figured I should get them as well if I'm going to the trouble of ordering from overseas.

Also, all you Austin people, I hear word that Waterloo has a bunch of copies of this.

Is it not okay to not want this because bound 2 isn't on it? I feel like owning a vinyl record of an album is so you can listen to the entire album all the way through. It makes no sense that it wouldn't be on there. It's not a length problem, and it would've made it an even 5/5 on each side. My OCD would kick in every time I listened to this. I would rather just wait for someone to do it right.

ordered 1 because i like to have this album but i feel stupid, they just put the cd on vinyl, so it will be low quality, but ok!

They definitely did some mixing and mastering for vinyl.  Is it the best sound quality ever? No.  But it also doesn't sound worse than it would if Def Jam actually pressed it.

If anyone is in the Bay Area and is interested in this, the Amoeba in Berkeley had lots of copies of this album for 16.99. 

They also had bootlegs for:

Watch The Throne

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - The Heist

Joey Bada$$ - 1999

Kendrick Lamar - Section 80

Frank Ocean - Ultra/Nostalgia

Frank Ocean - Unreleased

Black Star

There was a couple more of these bootlegs that I'm forgetting. 

Why do people use "edgy" pet nicknames like this? It makes you sound like a dumbass, like people who say "feminazi" or "Obamanation".

Maybe it was just iphone autocorrect. Or maybe it was a Freudian slip.

And since you brought up things that "make you sound like a dumbass"...

"Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed. I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph. I am a proud non-reader of books." -- Reuters, February 2009

(Insert CBZ's bleating sheep noises here)

And since you brought up things that "make you sound like a dumbass"...

"Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed. I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph. I am a proud non-reader of books." -- Reuters, February 2009

I actually agree with that... (not necessarily 100%, but definitely as a generalization)

vinyl-digital.com now has the bootleg in stock (or on preorder...)

http://www.vinyl-digital.com/Hip-Hop-Rap/Yeezus.html

i dont know how high the shipping rates to the us are. if theyre too high let me know and i can try and help you out with it

It says Bound 2 (TBA)

Does that mean there's hope?

Well shit. I've been emailing one of the guys from Groovedis (about shipping charges to Australia ) and got to talking about the record itself.

"...A bigger issue is that we discovered the pressing was flawed in that the last song on the album was not included on the vinyl version!"

Which was followed by another email;

"There is a repress in the works."