Copeland - IXORA - NEW LP

^^^^This is bullshit. Seriously, don't buy this. Cancel your orders. Figure out another means of listening to this. Yeah, this record is great. I'd love to own it. Why pay double the cost of what it's worth? It's a single LP for fucks sake. Maybe it will make them get the picture.

I LOVE Copeland but it's totally ironic that this mark up nonsense sort of coincides with Lovedrug's ridiculous vinyl pricing. Ironic in that I've always associated both of those two bands.

Two bands not totally rooted in Christian stuff but still two bands that everyone in my youth group growing up LOVED.

^^^^This is bullshit. Seriously, don't buy this. Cancel your orders. Figure out another means of listening to this. 

This.

This clearly isn't an isolated incident anymore. Somehow these bands/labels have it in their head they can get away with charging whatever they want for a record, make very half-assed justifications for it, and just overall think it is okay to act like a complete douche towards your fans, as above.

The less people who encourage this behavior with money, the better.

Yes, the music speaks for itself but I can definitely agree I have a bad taste in my mouth after this and the Lovedrug responses. This way of thinking needs to stop. I agree they have every right to charge what they want, but it doesn't mean you should. At a point, you have to consider what's more important, a huge profit or a good respectful relationship with your fan base.