Copeland - IXORA - NEW LP

Checking in from the Saenger Theater in New Orleans. I'm waiting in line 2 hours before doors solely to get the 7" and States 10" as the seats are already assigned at purchase. Yes it's 90 degrees right now but the real endurance is listening to the typical Paramore fans for 2 hours. Send help.

Checking in from the Saenger Theater in New Orleans. I'm waiting in line 2 hours before doors solely to get the 7" and States 10" as the seats are already assigned at purchase. Yes it's 90 degrees right now but the real endurance is listening to the typical Paramore fans for 2 hours. Send help.

The Struggle, The Wait, The Hobby.

Let us know what you score, dude.

states 10" is entirely sold out. 7" is 10 per night

Hey, how was it? I live in NOLA. But there was no way I was paying that ticket price just to see Copeland as I have zero interest in who they were playing with.

Hey, how was it? I live in NOLA. But there was no way I was paying that ticket price just to see Copeland as I have zero interest in who they were playing with.

Yeah the ticket prices were absurd but the sound at the venue was fantastic. And admittedly, I do like some Paramore songs, but left before their set was done to beat the traffic.

Edit: Here is my thread to trade for the Copeland 7" thanks again guys

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/112947-for-trade-copeland-ixora-7-2-copies/

I drove to new orleans to see them too and copeland was fantastic. I was a little worried after reading some posts here and on ap.net saying that they sounded bad and had no stage presence, but that definitely was not the case. This was probably the 6th or 7th time I've seen them over the years and this time was the best. The strings were a great addition to the ixora songs, and they played a good mix from most of the records. I don't think they played any from eat, sleep, repeat though.

I got to talk to the merch guy will for a bit and as cwhit said is pretty cool. Most people there only knew paramore, heard a couple teenage girls saying they thought coldplay was playing while waiting in line.

The guys in copeland also stayed way late talking to everyone and taking pictures, even went outside with us when security kicked us out.

• 3 weeks later...

I've pretty much only spun this 3 times but I listen to the Twin version on repeat in my car. It would be weird if they pressed it but I'd totally buy it and spin it way more.

Dreams really do come true. awwwwww yisssss!